parting out my 89CRXSi (not the engine/tranny tho)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anyone, how do i get that piece off my car? this is my first part-out and it looks like it is all welded into the door frame and roof. help is appreciated :)

gone for the weekend - bbsunday

outta town for the weekend - will check posts and start pulling parts sunday afternoon.

ok, started listing some parts on ebay (see eBay Seller: baseycrooks: items on eBay.com) because so far everything i've tried setting up through here has fallen through (no payments, no parts).

everything is at this time still available and i will give hondaswap people first dibs on parts but please do not ask me about a part if you're not going to follow up with me and let me know if you are/not interested, or follow through with payment.

p.s. i think ebay is taking its sweet time showing my listings tonight :(

not selling the ECU, sorry. just pulled all of the wiring last night and there's quite a bit of interest in it, so pm me an offer? best offer takes the harness. i can't think of a more fair way to do it.

thx.

engine harness, PM6? seperate prices. u should be able to stuff that harness in a flat rate box

Back