MD Parting out my CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was afraid of that.

The roof gutters, I mean the rubber that runs from windshield to hatch on the roof. When the car was painted, they must have thought, why take them out, WHEN WE CAN PAINT RIGHT OVER THEM?!?!?! GENIUS!!!!

I was afraid of that.

The roof gutters, I mean the rubber that runs from windshield to hatch on the roof. When the car was painted, they must have thought, why take them out, WHEN WE CAN PAINT RIGHT OVER THEM?!?!?! GENIUS!!!!

Haha, well the two strips that run over the roof from the windshield to hatch, is still there and wasnt painted on, but i dont have a clue how to remove it >.>

I'd hate to see all this go to the junker...

You and me both. I actually had some chick show up the other week, who had CRX tattoo'd on her wrist, said she'd owned about 37 CRX's ( she was in her mid 20's) and goes to CRX meets near Niagra Falls each year. She took a nice junk of parts from me ^_^

Come soon, i may pull off some of the more larger and common parts and everything else smaller will make its way to the junkyard.

Wish I had the money for them. I wouldn't mind finding a nice set of GSRs or RSX seats. Preferably though I'd go same seats I have now, just minty. Black outside, gray inside. Simple. Love them.

0211011239.jpg

This it? If so, they are both there and both unpainted. ^_^

Attachments

• 0211011239.jpg
    0211011239.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 239
Yes sir, I have no fucking clue what they were thinking when they painted over them other than DERP DERP DERP, cause as you can imagine, they're all cracked to hell.

Meh, Thats fine. Im sure not many people even know wtf these things are lol. Ill check on shipping tuesday, im booked solid all day tomorrow.

paypal?

Back