MD Parting out my CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm trying to come up with other things that I need. I got the fucker running. It needs metal bumpers. Needs a windshield, but I'll probably pick that up locally. I probably have a few interior pieces that I need, but I can't think of any at the moment. I need those fender clips, but I don't want to have you tear them off the good fender. I need sideskirt clips, but I can probably get those from the dealer.

i need this part:

its the trim piece for the rear quarter glass on the PASSENGER side. note, the picture is pointing to the actual piece i need, not the piece that is missing from the door (door sash).

crx_garnish.png

this piece has 3 orange clips that hold it to the rear quarter window. i do not care if you break those clips when removing it. just pull it off slowly and you should be able to get it off without breaking the slots that the clips slide into. or if you are local enough, i could meet up and take it off myself.

im located in MD too, where are you? (im in the baltimore area)

Last edited:
i need this part:

its the trim piece for the rear quarter glass on the PASSENGER side. note, the picture is pointing to the actual piece i need, not the piece that is missing from the door (door sash).

crx_garnish.png

this piece has 3 orange clips that hold it to the rear quarter window. i do not care if you break those clips when removing it. just pull it off slowly and you should be able to get it off without breaking the slots that the clips slide into. or if you are local enough, i could meet up and take it off myself.

im located in MD too, where are you? (im in the baltimore area)

I'm in the baltimore area as well, and I do have that piece as well. Pm a number and I'll give you a call or text tomorrow.

LS manifold

Still have the LS intake manifold? b18a or b? Sensors? What kind of shape? Pictures? You can message me if you've still got it. Thanks

B18b1, yes I still have it, it has some sensors but I do not believe all of them, it worn let me pm a message, but I'll upload photos soon as I can.

Ok. I'm still interested. I'll look for the pictures when you get them posted, and then we can work something out. Thanks

Pics

Attachments

• 1000000067.JPG
    1000000067.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 1000000068.JPG
    1000000068.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 1000000069.JPG
    1000000069.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 1000000071.JPG
    1000000071.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 1000000072.JPG
    1000000072.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 177
Weird, I'll send another

Edit: sent. If you still didn't get it then just pm me your details and I'll give you a call.

Last edited:
Car is going to scrap at the end of the week, I'll be keeping the dash, and seats. Everything else is going to junk with the car unless purchased before it's scrapped.

Back