Parting out the Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I just dont have the time more and more to mess with this car. I have a bunch of new parts for the car that wont be getting installed, SO time to start selling I guess.

The list of BRAND NEW parts:

* Precision T3/T4E .63AR 50trim, Will sell with the exhaust flange and gasket as well as the gasket to connect the turbo to the manifold

*CCFab Log Manifold for F22/H23, Brand New with mount for 38mm wastegate

*Turbosmart 38mm External Street Gate
accordbigturbo.jpg

^That's the above parts on the car, just bolted up for looks, never used in anyway!!

*Exedy 3 puck Race Clutch

*AEM Fuel Rail (silver)

*AEM Fuel Regulator (blue)
aem1.jpg

*Power 68mm with taper to 73mm Throttle Body
hondatb1.jpg

*28X9X3 Front Mount Intercooler

*F22 Block Guard

*F22 Multi Layer Head Gasket

Other Parts: (used)

*RC 550cc Injectors

*GM 3bar MAP sensor

*H23 Intake manifold (complete and in great shape)

*Custom Dash panel with Greddy E-01 built in, also holds 2 gauges
newbeaterpods3.jpg

^Greddy E-01 included, the other gauges are NOT!)

*Socketted P06 ECU (non-vtec)

*Half Red/Half Clear Tailights

I'm probably going to sell the car cheap for parts, not really sure what to do with it yet. If someone wants to buy the car with all the parts and put it together themselves, I'm interested in that as well.

If you're interested in the car, it has new brakes all around. Progress Springs with KYB GR2 Struts, they have a lil over 20K on them. Front and rear strut braces and sway bars. VERY clean exterior and interior!!!! Still has the 2.5" exhaust with the side exit. 8000K HID's.....There's prolly a couple other things I'm forgetting. I will update this tonight again when I look at the car tonight.

The car needs an engine, if someone buys the whole mess I will include an engine with the car, or you can work that into the negotiation :)

Last edited:
sorry can't get it done now lawyer needs more money and i need to be divorced. bump good sale, good guy. I understand the sale though diapers get expensive.

I'm working on a total package sale with someone, if it falls thru I will sell the FPR and TB. :)

I would be interested in the custom dash but I dont think it would fit into a 94...how much for the throttle body if it would fit onto a F22B VTEC?

Back