Parting out: Wrecked 1996 Acura Integra GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey bro i was wondering about the seats ive got a 90 teg with the stupid seat belts im trying to convert them either to a harness or just sum plain ass seat belts so shoot me a price & where ur @ &ill let u know sumthing a.s.a.p. ziggyb20b@yahoo.com thanx peace

what kind of shape are the door panels in i need those bad pm me and lmk thanks

i have a b18 ls block fresh hone... will you knock off the shipping cost of the engine an tranny???

Sorry man, I just had a LS GIVEN to me. Hows that for cool?!

hey bro i was wondering about the seats ive got a 90 teg with the stupid seat belts im trying to convert them either to a harness or just sum plain ass seat belts so shoot me a price & where ur @ &ill let u know sumthing a.s.a.p. ziggyb20b@yahoo.com thanx peace

Sorry buddy, seats are gone and I don't knwo what it would take to get em in an older teg.

what kind of shape are the door panels in i need those bad pm me and lmk thanks

Not in that great of shape, unfortunately. They aren't in good enough to really give much money for. :S Unless yours are in REALLY bad shape, cause these arent too bad but they definetly arent perfect.

How Much For The Wideband? I Know You Said You Will Trade But For What? Or How Much Do You Want For It?

I might have you a PLX-M250 in a few weeks. We'll see.

good seller for sure, great communication.. i have a couple of those things pictured already in my car haha

will the brake booster for you car fit in a 95 honda civic if so i would like to buy it.
Also i would like to buy the rear disk brakes if there is no dmg to them And i would need the emergency brake wire for the conversion

DSCN4082.jpg

I need the driver side black thing on the bottom right. the clips are broken on mine. Are they good on those ones? I also need the screw that holds the door handle thing on too if you still have it. Let me know what's up...

All that stuff is gone man.. Sorry!!

Updated the first page. Come and get some of these parts!

Back