Parting out wrecked 95 cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jimboburgess

Go fast, Go Cheap
Located in Central PA.
Car has a clean interior
Keeping the Engine, Tranny and ECU

Keeping the Brakes
Sold Speakers
Sold Interior door panels

First off these are still for sale
DCP_0157.jpg

$700 shipped $550 picked up
DCP_0154.jpg

DCP_0049.jpg

DCP_0051.jpg

I am located in Central PA and would prefer pick-up of the big items(doors, hatch) i can ship all others.

How much for the SRS box and all the yellow wiring? I have a 92 hatch w/ the single DS airbag, but now have a 94 EX dash and need the 94-94 SRS controller for both airbags. LMK what you want for all of it shipped to 91390. TIA

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89@Aug 24 2005, 04:18 PM
How much for the SRS box and all the yellow wiring? I have a 92 hatch w/ the single DS airbag, but now have a 94 EX dash and need the 94-94 SRS controller for both airbags. LMK what you want for all of it shipped to 91390. TIA

matt
[post=544701]Quoted post[/post]​

Just the SRS box? You will have to reset it. I may be able to get one out of a 94 integra. either way $50 shipped.

Originally posted by jimboburgess+Aug 24 2005, 04:51 PM-->
@Aug 24 2005, 04:18 PM

matt

Just the SRS box? You will have to reset it. I may be able to get one out of a 94 integra. either way $50 shipped.
[post=544754]Quoted post[/post]​

Reseting it is no prob(helms is my friend). I would prefer the on from the civic, but I do beleive they are the same. $50 shipped is fair, LMK when you have it in your hands and I get you the $$$.

does that include the wiring (even though I know thats its part of the SRS unit) ?

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89+Aug 24 2005, 06:54 PM-->
Originally posted by jimboburgess@Aug 24 2005, 04:51 PM
hybrid89
@Aug 24 2005, 04:18 PM

matt

[post=544754]Quoted post[/post]​

Reseting it is no prob(helms is my friend). I would prefer the on from the civic, but I do beleive they are the same. $50 shipped is fair, LMK when you have it in your hands and I get you the $$$.

does that include the wiring (even though I know thats its part of the SRS unit) ?

matt
[post=544772]Quoted post[/post]​

it is easier for me to get the teg one, at least until i remove my civics dash. I can pull out as much wiring as possible with it, if you want.

Originally posted by civic92jak@Aug 28 2005, 02:01 PM
want to part the crank setup out of the passenger door? if will calc shipso, how much shipped to 52778?
[post=546346]Quoted post[/post]​

pull it out asap then i will calculate shipping.

I need the interior driver's side door lock lever. The clip on mine is borked.

I need all the hardware/plastic clips, basically whatever is supposed to hold the lower dash piece (the one with the ashtray and cig lighter) in place.

Also, I'm in the process of doing an auto-to-manual conversion and its basically done, but i need any covers or whatever pieces cover the hole(s) where the stick shifter comes thru the center sheetmetal thing. I'm concerned about air/moisture leaks.

PM me with a total as soon as you can. Thanks.

I need the ashtray & the rear package shelf... shipped to 37122.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Aug 30 2005, 08:13 PM-->
how about for the complete engine wiring?
[post=547557]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't feel like getting that out at this point, to much of a pain for what it is worth.

Originally posted by confusatron@Aug 31 2005, 02:50 AM
I need the interior driver's side door lock lever. The clip on mine is borked.

I need all the hardware/plastic clips, basically whatever is supposed to hold the lower dash piece (the one with the ashtray and cig lighter) in place.

Also, I'm in the process of doing an auto-to-manual conversion and its basically done, but i need any covers or whatever pieces cover the hole(s) where the stick shifter comes thru the center sheetmetal thing. I'm concerned about air/moisture leaks.

PM me with a total as soon as you can. Thanks.
[post=547704]Quoted post[/post]​

Pmed. . .

FamilyD
@Aug 31 2005, 04:40 AM
[post=547708]Quoted post[/post]​

confusatron want the ashtray and all that. And the CX didn't come with a rear shelf.

Originally posted by misfits_skater@Sep 1 2005, 08:03 PM
would you be willing to sell the wiring harness cause i need the plugs?
[post=548466]Quoted post[/post]​

can i cut them off?
Let me see when i get the engine out

confusatron want the ashtray and all that. And the CX didn't come with a rear shelf.
[post=548095]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Sorry... Just the ashtray itself... shipped to 37122. Forget the shelf... obviously.

[post=548095]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry... Just the ashtray itself... shipped to 37122. Forget the shelf... obviously.
[post=549120]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Tommoororw i am working on it, and i will pull the ashtray and all that out. Get back to you on prices should be around $25-30, i will ask around a bit.

I need the rear hatch struts and the hardware that is connected to the window. Let me know!

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 5 2005, 09:46 PM
I need the rear hatch struts and the hardware that is connected to the window. Let me know!
[post=549931]Quoted post[/post]​

Right now i traded the car for some parts, I will ask about the struts. 90% that they are your's but for now all non-pending sales are suspended.

in other words. . . if you didn't write here yet, it's too late.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 5 2005, 09:57 PM
damn i want that hood!
[post=549945]Quoted post[/post]​

There were many offers for the hood, it was difficult for me to turn them all down.

Back