Parting out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRTURBO

Whats up guys, i have a 4 door ex 5th gen ex civic thats getting parted out. Blue exterior, grey interior. Car was damaged down the right side, everthing has 121,000 miles on it. It was owned by a honda tech who took very good care of it. Everything is clean, from door pannels to the motor.
Already spoken for:
wiring harness
steering column (still have the grey airbag and steering wheel)
rear disk conversion (car had ABS)
ECU
A/C
Tell me what you need. All parts cheap. Buyer pays shipping of pick up in Bel Air MD area.
Contact me here or at adictionbass@yahoo.com
thanks, josh

Are both front fenders still in good condition? I'm interested in those, as well as maybe the front bumper. I think they might be a bit much to ship though.

I need the splash shield on the passenger side under the air intake resonator and the passenger front wheel well splash guard

I have some pics i will email upon request. I can get more pics of specific pieces if needed. Keep in mind all the parts are 10 years old, but most everything is in very good condition. Make me an offer for parts you want, you pay shipping or pick up. ;)

how about the passenger headlight? let me know what u want for it, i need need

I have the D/S mirror, not the pass. I do have the glove box. Have all the inner pannels but the rear pass.
And i have the head light if you want it
"Make me an offer for parts you want, you pay shipping or pick up."
:D

GSRTURBO, what are the condition of the door pannels(front)? Is the glove box(handle) in good condition? 30 shipped for the glove box.

was trying to sell it as a whole, but how much for the head?

Back