Parts Car, 93 Del Sol S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

93delsol

I totaled my car a week ago and bought it back to try and make some money so i can get a new car asap, all body panels not listed are junk...if you need something not here, i might have it just ask, im not gonna post up all the little shit, like factory interior parts, becasue they are all in perfect condition (i will check to make sure before final sales) except for the piece around the passenger side seat belt, this is broken. my email is ftl22@nycap.rr.com email me, post in here, or pm me if you are interested in something

PICS CAN BE SUPPLIED OF ALL PARTS! All prices do not include shipping.

Exterior:
OEM 93-97 Del Sol Hood [Captive Blue Pearl] - $100 obo
OEM 93-97 Del Sol Front Bumper [Captiva Blue Pearl] - $100 obo
OEM 93-97 Del Sol Passenger Side Fender [Captiva Blue Pearl] - $50 obo
OEM 93-97 Del Sol Passenger Side Door w/ Glass [Captiva Blue Pearl] - make an offer
OEM 93-97 Del Sol Passenger Side Side view mirror [Captiva Blue Pearl] - $25 obo
OEM 93-97 Del Sol Passenger Side Headlight - make an offer
All the glass is in perfect condition, except the front windshield which has a small crack under the rear view mirror which has not spread the whole time ive owned the car, i even have 2 sets of the glass for the drivers side door, if you need anything, tell me what and make an offer

Interior:
***SOLD***OEM Blue Zig Zag Del Sol Floor Mats - $50 obo
Blue and Black Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (this will be kinda hard to do because you will need to swap alot of interior piece, because the kit can not be taken off and then reinstalled on again, so the all the pieces will have to be swapped, this is the most complete kit on the market for a honda del sol and goes for somewhere in the 200 range brand new and has only been avalible since the fall) - $150 obo
Blue and Black Carbon Fiber Guage Bezel (for 5spd) - $35 obo
***SOLD***JDM Sun Visors - $150 obo
***SOLD***OEM Grey Del Sol S Seats (they covers do have wear but they were just repaded a year ago) - $100 obo
***SOLD***Greddy Shif Knob (Fits Hondas Only, blue and silver) - $30 obo
***SOLD***Nokya E-Brake Handle (silver) - $10 obo
Blue Shift and E-Brake Boots (make to fit for del sols only) - $15 obo
Nokya Pedal Covers (silver and blue) - $10 obo
***SOLD***Indiglo Guages for Del Sol S or Si(hardwired for blue only, but can be hardwired for green, i don't have the switch to change them anymore though) - $40 obo

Suspension/Brakes:
Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks (Approx 2,000 miles on them): $300 obo
Progerss Sport Springs (aprox. 2.3" drop, also approx 2,000 miles on them): $100 obo
I'll sell them both, already put together (all you have to do is put them in your car) for $375 obo
***SOLD***Ingalls Front Camber Kits (BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED): $80 obo
Ingalls Rear Camber Kits (BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED): $80 obo
Energy Suspension Full Urethane Bushing Set (BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED...only missing the shock mounts, which are on my shocks, i will supply the ones that came with my tokicos shocks...i do not know if they are urethane or not, if my shocks are sold seperatly from my springs the energy suspension ones will be included) - $100 obo
Integra Rear Lower Control Arms (great for del sols/civics w/o a rear sway bar mount) - $80 obo
Brembo OEM Vented front rotors for Del Sols w/o abs (BRAND NEW) - $50 obo
Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads, Front for Del Sols w/o abs (BRAND NEW) - $50 obo
I'll sell the Rotors and Pads for $90 obo, I payed about $150 for these and they are still BRAND NEW.

Engine:
AEM CAI in blue (Aprox 6,000 miles on it) - $100 obo
***SOLD***AEM Air By-Pass Valve (Aprox 6,000 miles on it) - $25 obo
***SOLD***Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Cat-Back Exhaust (Aprox 3,000 miles on it, may have a few scratches on the underside from tow, but is not bent, will come with silencer and paper work that you show the pigs when they say its too loud) - $350 obo
Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Silencer (its an extra from the one that got damaged in my accident aprox 10 months ago) - $15 obo
If someone wants the D15 that sits in the car, it is in perfect working condition, has never burnt a drop of oil and has had synthetic oil for most of the time i owned it, has new ngk spark plugs and wires. will sell for a reasonable offer but i would prefer if you came a picked it up and took it out, i will help but i have never removed or swapped an engine before, so i dont want to fuck it up.***CYLNDER HEAD MIGHT BE SOLD BUT I WILL PART OUT THE ENGINE

Stereo:
***SOLD***Sony Xplod CDX-M650 Deck (2 years old, still works fine, will give paperwork for lifetime warrenty along with it but i don't know if it is transferable, it was a $400 deck when new) - $150 obo
Sony Xplod XS-E1611 6 1/2" (~1.5 years old, still work fine) - $20 obo
Sony Xplod XS-V6921 6"x9" (~1.5 years old, but still BRAND NEW and never installed, kinda sat in my room for a while) - $30 obo
Monster Cable 4 guage 1000 Watt Amplifier wire kit (for 1-4 amps) (~1.5 years old, still BRAND NEW though, i sold my subs and amp instead of hooking them up but never sold the wiring for them) - $50 obo

Misc:
JUST ADDED: 1993 Honda Del Sol Service Manual, this is the haynes one that sells for $60, i will sell for $30, bought brand new 2 months ago, no pages missing, only a few fingerprinst on pages
JUST ADDED: Red H Emblem, still new in packaging, $5 obo

i might have move stuff that i find that i will post up for sale, and if you need parts off of my engine not the whole thing, dont be shy, tell me what you need. I can supply pics too. I'm trying to get rid of it all...I need money for a new car, not a whole bunch of car parts.

i think today is the greatest day of my life :)

I need a lot of this shit.

where was the car hit?

I also see you are in NY cap region? albany? I could porbably come pick up :)
here's what i will probably take from you-

Hood
front bumper
pass headlight
i'm going to take a look at the seats
interior parts you may have that i would like to get:
stereo mounting frame
interior around stereo
glove box cover
hows the roof look?
aux/cruise/flasher/ buttons over dash if they aren't worn out like mine
zigzag mats if they are in good shape
carpet? color? shape?

i dunno man, i want like a lot of shit. haha
i sent you an email.

-B

hood - perfect condition, was replaces with a carbon fiber one before the accident
front bumper - perfect condition, had a body kit on when the accident happened
the only piece of the interior that is sold is the glove box, the guy is coming down today to get it
the floor mats need to be cleaned, thats it
the roof is in good condition, i forgot about that when i wrote this up.
im about 10 minutes outside of albany if you want to come down, just tell me when and ill see if its possible (the sooner the better, i need a new car :))

i'll get back to you on this... i gotta figure out everything i need for the car, and mak a list...

i need the passenger side roof handle.

lemme know

Originally posted by micah@Apr 27 2003, 04:56 PM
i need the passenger side roof handle.

lemme know

you just need the handle? or the whole piece around it (like the switch and stuff)

ok, due to money reasons, i have to pass on the body parts... but
i need the passenger headlight and i need the radio plastic and radio mounting square thingee

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 2 2003, 12:58 AM
ok, due to money reasons, i have to pass on the body parts... but
i need the passenger headlight and i need the radio plastic and radio mounting square thingee

thats fine, what do you mean by radio plastics, i think i got you on the radio mount square thingee.

i know, that was vague... haha

ok, first the trim.. the black shit that goes aroudn the radio, and the shifter boot.
the other part i need is the actual bracket that holds the radio in place. it has like 4 screws or somthing... and its metal, not plastic....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 2 2003, 04:37 PM
i know, that was vague... haha

ok, first the trim.. the black shit that goes aroudn the radio, and the shifter boot.
the other part i need is the actual bracket that holds the radio in place. it has like 4 screws or somthing... and its metal, not plastic....

are you talking about the piece that flips up and hids the radio? or the rectangulare piece around it?

the peice around it

the actual trim peice... that has the shifter boot mount to it. not the door to the radio

i don't have it, it was sold one thursday along with the rest of the center consle.

i big ole WHAT THE FUCK? coming from here.. i want my camber kit it's been almost 2 weeks since the money went out.. tracking number or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back