parts for sale ecu's, wheels, rods, bearings, crank

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tartymctang2357

Grand High Wizard
things i need gone/ up for sale
im about an hour north of philly if you wanna pick up message me with questions and if you want pic's i'll be glad to send them to you or an email address, accepting paypal only thanks for looking!!!

17" motegi wheels with great tires 200 (4 lug universal) (not shipping unless you wanna pay extra for it)

b18a/b probe rods with arp rod bolts, with set of acl bearings (Sold!!!) (new never used)

pr4 ecu 5 speed (50shipped)

p06 ecu automatic ecu converted to 5 speed (runs great used it for a while in my own car) (50shipped)

light weight crank pulley (SOLD!!!)

civic d-series clutch stage 1 (with heavy duty pressure plate, full organic street disc, release bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment took NEVER USED) (70shipped) holds 190ft/lbs

b18a/b crank in good shape (65shipped)

b18a/b/c main bearings (complete set never used) (acl) (25 shipped)

b16 cams with stock cam gears, b16 valve springs complete set (used) (50 shipped)

s1 transmission from usdm integra (cable trans) never used after purchased 300 shipped, 250 picked up

Last edited:
DVC00120.jpg

took pictures of the crank and rods, and wheels while i was at it

DVC00126.jpg

DVC00125.jpg

DVC00151.jpg

DVC00129.jpg

DVC00131.jpg

DVC00128.jpg

DVC00152.jpg

DVC00156.jpg

DVC00154.jpg

do you still have everything? if i can get the money saved up im building an ls vtec and the rods, crank, and bearings will b on my list so if you got them im interested as soo n as i get the money saved up. lifeupinsmoke@hotmail.com

will any of those ecu work with a b16 even if the vtec wont pop , i jus need a stock ecu cuz the one i have has a mugen program and im burning to much fuell

light weight crank pulley is for b-series engines
DVC00142.jpg

i'm not so sure about the ecu's working with a b16 the pr4 would work for you if you had an obd-0 b16 the other one i'm not so sure about but most likely not, it was from/for a d15b7

bump for bringing my own for sale thread back to life and needing to sell this stuff, and some lower prices on stuff

Last edited:
yup still got it! if you want it its yours, let me know i'll be back on intermittently tomorrow (saturday).

Back