PARTS FOR SALE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef8sir

96 integra front n rear bumper in silver color
93 delsol front n rear bumper in white
92 integra front n rear in red
90 crx si front usdm n jdm rear bumper
91 integra bumper support
92 integra bumper support
96-up civic 2 dr/hatch buddy club side skirts unpainted
90-91 integra rear apron mugen style
95 integra block n head email me for details

90-91 integra stock headers
90 crx si stock engine complete swap
90 crx si radiotor with fans
88-91 jdm crx ac compressor
88-91 jdm crx power steering complete with rack n pinion
90 crx si stock hood in red
90 crx headlights

jdm crx clear corners
96 integra clear bumper lenses
jdm crx pedal assembly
jdm crx steering column
88-91 civic/crx engine mounts for b series
integra stock ignition wires
2 sets of stock rear suspension for integra

bolt-on stock mufflers for 96 integ
jdm integ gauge cluster 90-93
jdm crx sir gauge cluster

for the prices make an offer, all the parts listed are in good condition
email me for any questions....i prefer pick up but if needed to be shipped
buyers pay for shipping.....thank you

okay you have what i need, i need crx fenders, hood, headlights, headlight buckets, bumper support, core support,corner lights, radiator w/fans, what is a price on all this and shipped to indiana 46120 if you dont have it all, then what do you have and how much shipped
jones

the only thing i dont have are the fenders...but the rest of 'em i got.
lets c here:
radiator w/ fans $ 70
bumper support $40
hood $ 80
headlights complete $ 60
core support $ 25

shipping i dont know yet will try to find out ..All this is coming from nothern cali zip 95901...if u found out b4 me...just try to add that up....i could probably lower the prices for you if really needed a.s.a.p. Also i'll email u pix once i figure out how this damn camera worx...aight!

i just bought a whole crx to take parts off of, but those are good prices for people that need that stuff
jones

anybody from yuba, marysville even sac or san fran area looking for some parts for their wu rides hit me up....

how much for the 92 teg front bumper shipped to cincy ohio 45238?

coil overs? how much, skunk and maxspeed
im located in stockton ca near sac

thanks
-joseph

What exactly do you mean Integrea Ignition wires? I may need them if it is whatI think it is. Do you happen to have the Distributor for a 90 Integra

I am interested in the 95 integra head. Let me know what is wrong with it and how much money it would take to fix it. I really need this head.

let me know man
thanx

Originally posted by ef8sir@Aug 18 2003, 12:57 AM
the only thing i dont have are the fenders...but the rest of 'em i got.
lets c here:
radiator w/ fans $ 70
bumper support $40
hood $ 80
headlights complete $ 60
core support $ 25

shipping i dont know yet will try to find out ..All this is coming from nothern cali zip 95901...if u found out b4 me...just try to add that up....i could probably lower the prices for you if really needed a.s.a.p. Also i'll email u pix once i figure out how this damn camera worx...aight!

hey, i'm interested in the hood, headlights, and the core support

the core support is everything from the left side to the right side correct? if so, let me know how much shipping will be to lincoln nebraska 68521

ok how many miles does it have on it? and how much would you take for it(i cant make an offer bc i dunno how manny miles)? and by complete swap you do mean axels, engine, tranny, ecu, ect..?

Im in san jose. I have an 89 dx, so definitely interested in the sir cluster, the si swap, the si radiator and fan if it is different than my dx setup. Also any other parts for my car.
chris.

Back