parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i been off line for a lilwile had some computer problums but i am back wit some more parts
i still got the rear disc breaks

i got a d16z6 missin the dizzy and thevtech solonid

i got a 94 tegra swap for sale it is in my car right now for any one insterested it goes wit motor tranny axles

i still got the sohc tranny's 3 of them

i am gettinm a 94 civic ex 2 i am goign to sell hole or parts the car is purple it has a muffler eros and the motor was rebuit i am located in ct ever thing is up for any offers you got the car i am lookin to get 1100 for it need a door that all i goign to put a fender on it i am lookin for trades also i am gettin a h22 to swap in mycar i need axles for it if any one got any email me flauzier@aol.com thanks

are they in good shape? all the bushings good and all? and how much for the ls motor?

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 7 2005, 12:44 AM
are they in good shape? all the bushings good and all? and how much for the ls motor?
[post=550520]Quoted post[/post]​

they seem good all around they worked mint on the car i took them off of the ls motor i want 500 for new head gasket and timeing belt and it comes wit a bran new clutch int he box i not puttin it in for any one it goes wit the deal no shippin on that swap

ok just making sure you were going to lie the every other time. THE TRAILING ARE BUSHINGS ARE SHOT ONE OF THEM FELL OUT ON THE DISC BRAKES. i'd be very careful buying from this guy. i would not say this unless i ment it. i have never siad anything like this nor have i ripped someone off. he lives in my town and iv'e seen them personally.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 7 2005, 01:20 AM
ok just making sure you were going to lie the every other time. THE TRAILING ARE BUSHINGS ARE SHOT ONE OF THEM FELL OUT ON THE DISC BRAKES. i'd be very careful buying from this guy. i would not say this unless i ment it. i have never siad anything like this nor have i ripped someone off. he lives in my town and iv'e seen them personally.
[post=550532]Quoted post[/post]​

o well its nice to be a hater he pisses cuz he couldent buy then yes he is right one bushing is bad but i have replaced it with the meanign of instaling then on a car ofmy friend but hehas deciced to sell the car if any one insterested in that it is a 94 ex 4 door vtech coil over body kit it is green now but we are goign to paint it white befor we sell and every iten i have put up for sale i have shipped and sole ligit and i have plenty of vouchs for that dale it ok to be a hater cuz you car colectin dust and you dident get waht you want but stay off my post unles you buyin thatnks and good luck

Would anyone even trust this guy trying to ship to you? he cant spell for shit. VTECH!!!!!! LIST SOME "VOUCHS"

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 7 2005, 01:31 AM
Would anyone even trust this guy trying to ship to you? he cant spell for shit. VTECH!!!!!! LIST SOME "VOUCHS"
[post=550538]Quoted post[/post]​

wow all you got on my YOU COUGHT ME I CANT TYPE or spell big deal i was a bad spell in skool big fuckin deal you donbt know waht i mean ask i dont type every day fuck i am luck to know how to fix my computer i fix and build cars not computers sorry and i am not give out a list of fone number on here to make yo happy if you buyin sometin from me and need some vouches iwill give you the fone number to call so any on insterested in buy sometyin email me and you haters get a fuckin life

english please...damn gibberish, he sounds like Don Vito...lol..try using some periods

Originally posted by eg6sir@Sep 7 2005, 01:57 AM
english please...damn gibberish, he sounds like Don Vito...lol..try using some periods
[post=550543]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry like i said i am not a great typer

Back