parts forsale crack head prices low ballers welcome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeha to buy the h22 swap from me he said at first he would pay check money order or through his usps account but they required delivery before payment. I said pay paypal or money order or check. then he said he might be able to do paypal but it was his freinds account so he would set up shipping and send me a label and to have it ready and then when it gets there i would get payment from usps account. I told him no i needed the money before it left. then i said i would take partial trade for the head and the rotas if he was having trouble getting up the money and he emails me back saying he will give me the turbo kit and the ecu hondata the head the rotas etc. for the swap then i said i didnt want all that stuff just the head and the rotas and i needed payment before i sent anything out and he stopped emailing.... the guy is a flake i wouldnt buy anything from him unless it was in person.

OOAND YEA I WAS INTERESTED IN MANY MANY SWAPS THAT IVE SEEN ON HERE BUT I ACTUALLY ENDED UP BUYING ONE STRAIGHT OFF THE NE (EBAY ACTUALLY) AND I WOULD STOP EMAILING BECOUSE I FOUND BETETR DEALS AS IVE SEARCHED SOOO YEAH I ENDED UP BUYING A B18c AND IMMA USE MY TURBO KIT AND BOOST THE HELL OUTA THE MOTOR IS A LOW COMPRESSION MOTOR BUILT FOR BOOST SOO THANKS ALL YALL FOR TRYNA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A THEIF

i said that cuz them mother fuckers above was saying i was interested in ther motors and then i stopped talking to them soo i said yeah becouse i found better deals like i was gna get the gsr from one dude but eh wanted 3600 then i found the h22 for 2k uc thats y i stopped talking to the one with the gsr and i stopped talking to the one with the h22 cuz it was hard to keep incontact soo i said fuck it and i just bought one offline and only ended up paying 2500

yea, i'm still interested in your other parts
work near you and sent you a PM with no reply

i'd like to see a reply or response so i know you're not completely full of shit

i like this everyones talking shyt about me wtf everytyhing is onsale on ebay now i sold many parts already and am making double wat i asked but since i have no paypal my friend is selling everythign for me imma c if i can get a list of ebay #s for the parts he is sellign for me and yeah 90 si tuner i pmed u back i sent ure payment to the wrong person i was posed to send to undergrundair@hotmail.com and i sent it to undergroundair@hotmail.com srry but it will be fixed

reckedracing if u wanna buy anythign the prices are diferent now im asking alot more cing wat people on ebay are getting for wat i was sellign soo cheep wen i get the links ill pm u them ok thansk

but why not just get a paypal account its free you know

i have one but i need a bank acount and a cc card to beable to use it and without those a paypal is useless i had somone send me funds to it and i canot use them becouse im not confirmed

what the fuck man
you post up shit, i tell you i'm right in your neighborhood and have cash to blow
tell me what you still have
i'm looking to buy myself some xmas presents y0

well heres what ill do ill get u the item #s off ebay if u ar ethe high bidder and win the parts u want u can come and do local pick up ok man thanks

Back