parts FS: 92 GS, 88 crx si and 91 crx dx parts - NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have the rear pieces(the 2 big ones)=$20
I am using the axles and shift linkages, u can have the whole tb, injectors and the harness(partial) throtle body and ecu for $90.
The car had close to 130k miles.
The Si tranny lets say $65
the prices dont include shipping

I am using the axles and shift linkages, u can have the whole tb, injectors and the harness(partial) throtle body and ecu for $90.

the rear piece i need is underneath the styrofoam. it is what the styrofoam and the cover all get hung on. if you have it and it isn't rusty, i am interested, definitely. i could probably even drive down there to get it if needed.

hey,
Post a picture cause underneath the styrofoam its my spare and on top is the carpet.
Am i missing something?

it is this piece here in the diagram. it goes behind the bumper cover and behind the 2 styrofoam inserts.
bumper.jpg

tranny is mine i pick it up on sat the rear pieces is the interior pieces the plastic planel with speaker and the rear compartments

ahh! i thought he was talking about the styrofoam bits in response to my bumper reinforcement request. dang.
no answer on bumper reinforcement yet then?

the Si rear brakes shipped to 27610(Raleigh, NC)?

the rear disk brakes are a 91 INTEGRA, if u still want them shipping it will be close to $90, so total is $240 shipped. I have some people stopping by and maybe buy them this weekend so let me know if u still want them.
Petros

Back