Parts FS/FT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

killercannible

Alright, i've got some parts sitting around that i don't need taking up space. I will put prices on everything but prices are obo if not stated otherwise. Also, i will be willing to trade parts for any full or axel back exhaust for 92-00 civic coupe. Looking for either a Thermal or an Apexi World Sport II.

Three ecus, Obd2a P2P 75$, Obd2a P72 130$, And an obd1 US P30 150$. All the ecus are mint and in working order. The P30 has a burnt resistor but i looked it up and its for the evap purge solenoid and does not throw a code for it. I ran this ecu in my car and it ran fine, only three a cel for Knock which i broke on my b16.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
DSCF0136.jpg
</a

Near mint set of 99-00 civic seats, Butt adjuster! Passengers seat is mint, Drivers is near mint but some of the fuzzy came off on the bottom of the seat, barely noticable. 100$

IHI rhb25 turbo with civic downpipe. Turbo has minimal shaft play but is missing the stock wastegate, was setup for external cause wastegate hole is blocked off by downpipe flange. 100$

1 drivers side single axel, used but no clicks or torn boots. B/O

4 Stock 96-00 Civic springs. Came off my car, no problems. B/O

Last is my LS project. Bored .20 over, light surface rust on sleeves so it needs a hone. Also stock ls rods with arp rod bolts and JE 10:1 pistons .20 over. Rods are mint, pistons have scratches from use but runnable. Has all mains, water pipe, pcv box and oil pickup.*Not looking to sell*, looking to trade for stock gsr bottom end.

Pm me for details, BUMP IF YOU LOOK PLEASE!

Back