1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parts list

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by PhyRe, Mar 19, 2004.

1. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

my boy has a 97 lude with the whole back end smashed to shit. im getting the motor from him. basically a front clip. i know i need motor mounts the obd2 harness cuz its goin in a 93 dx hatch but dont know where to get them. what else do i need to make this beast come to life? and where are the cheapest places to get stuff. i am very thankful for the info :worthy:

o yeah about how many hours(days) does this swap take. we are doing it ourselves and i just need to know an average of how long i will b takin over his garage.
    thanx

2. civic_types

civic_types Senior Member

shift linkages(drill), mounts, ecu, axles, harness, 8 pots of coffee, oil, filters,throttle cable, antifreeze, exaust(2"1/2), loose the power steering/ a/c aswell......... Rad hoses....

Things I'd also change, fuel filter, rad, pcv, plugs, distributor cap/ rotor, wires, clutch, suspension, .......

As for time, especially an obd2 H22 into an obd1 EG .......... it can take 4hours, to 4 months..... depends just on how good you are ...........

3. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

ive heard bout changing timin belts and water pumps on jdm motors that have been shipped but what obut usdm motors do those need to b changed too

and as far as suspetion what do people sugest

4. civic_types

civic_types Senior Member

seach forums.... I'm a B-series kinda guy

5. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted