OH Parts, parts and more parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

By any chance do you have an automatic throttle body to fit an 88 si intake manifold as well as a distributor to go along with it? If so shipped to 34109

do you still got the front mud guards or the driver side molding wit clips??

Last edited:
The bolt pattern is the same, but the y7 has the IACV on the TB instead of on the manifold.

so would it be possible to bypass one to make it fit application. Thanks for the help its been kind of hard finding a tb by itself

climate control???
I have one for a Rex and one for a hatch.
so would it be possible to bypass one to make it fit application. Thanks for the help its been kind of hard finding a tb by itself
I can check tommorrow, right now Jack is more important.:D But you should be able to make a block-off plate. Ill see waht I can do for you. :thumbsup:

and off hand which distributor and ecu would you recomend... gotta keep it automatic ive seen a couple of options but would like a straight opinion

and off hand which distributor and ecu would you recomend... gotta keep it automatic ive seen a couple of options but would like a straight opinion

What motor are you running? Keep the stock ECU and dizzy for your motor bud. WooooHooo lets all get loose! :D Drunk post FTW!

Yeah, DP or MP TBs are the same. I have a B2 with a MPFI setup and a Y7 but you said you needed an auto TB and the Y7 is the auto motor I have. If I can put the Y7 throttle cable wheel on the Si TB which I think it should then your golden. Like I said Ill see what I can do tommorrow mate, Im a little too inebreiated right now to wrench on shit. :D

The last post i made was for the ecu and dist. Not askin for you to work on the tb, ideas not work... thanx

No,no. The only auto TB I have is from a Y7, I can take that wheel off and put it on an OBD0 D16A6 TB and youll be set. :thumbsup:

Back