OH Parts, parts and more parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Rex one is a little beat up, it doesnt have the heat dial. Il post some pics.

Yeah I did today, the Y7 doesnt have the extra wheel for the tranny kick-down. :dunno: And that is the only auto TB I have.

do you think it would be possible for me to take the wheel of the dp and mount it to your throttle body again thanks for the help

Perhaps, that is if the Y7 TB will work. Have you checked craigslist or any local juny yards for one? I would rather wait for the right one than frankenstein a bunch of stuff together.

unfortunately nothing has come up on craigslist for this(i check it daily) and no junkyards nearby

Still have the rear plastic speaker mounts that go on the cargo shelf holder out of the SI hatch parts car?

well i know its been a while but hey cant hurt to ask. got that parts car still? and if so do you have the plastic top and bottom covers for the steering column? maybe a glovebox too?and some headlights while im at it hah??? as well as any other exterior pieces or interior pieces?

Yeah this thread is beyond old, no steering column surround, but I have a glove box and headlights. What else do you need?

well mainly i need a glove box, headlights, a drivers fender, and the metal bumper filler thats between the headlights and the bumper.

I have glove box headlights and pretty sure I have the filler piece.

do you have a shift knob too?how much you looking to get for the headlights, glove box, filler piece and, if you have it, the knob shipped??

how much for h22 head with dizzy? and why is it jdm? just curious why that matters, thought they were all the same.

Back