OH Parts, parts and more parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey do u still have a resistor box? and how about some obd0 injectors? i need resistor box for a motor swap im doing for my brother in law and also i need some obd0 injectors for him too.

hey byron its me. hey my brother inlaw needs some stuff for his ef hatch. the latch on the back PASSENGER side rear quarter window has the lip broke off on it so his window doesn't ever shut all the way. also, those obd0 LS injectors, are they the same cc as a d16a6 (si) engine? i'm doing a d15b7 obd1 swap into his car and wanna get a resistor box and those injectors so he can be ready to turbo when the time comes. how much for the latch, resistor box, and injectors shipped to 39426? pm me man

hey do you have any crx parts? and i have a b18 and hasport mounts for crx if interested if u can text me ill get back faster like that 3309628358

Shit, never thought to look in my own back yard, do you have any rex parts? and whatta you want for those mounts just outta curiousity akronboy?.

hey do you have any crx parts? and i have a b18 and hasport mounts for crx if interested if u can text me ill get back faster like that 3309628358

What kinda rex parts? No need for a B or mounts, already got that covered. :)
Shit, never thought to look in my own back yard, do you have any rex parts? and whatta you want for those mounts just outta curiousity akronboy?.

Again, what are you looking for?

Hood, fenders, bumpers. Wanna do a rhd conversion next summer. I know its ghey and retarded, but I'm working on making it as jdm as a usdm can be. I don't wanna spend a whole lot on the bodyparts because of that, but I really want it to not look like shit.

Do you have a drivers side upper engine bracket that will fit a b16. It is the one with three holes.

its a cover that covers up all the wires and stuff under the steering wheel and i think it has the sticker that tells what fuses are what on it too, i would get a pic but my car isnt here right now lol

Back