parts parts parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i am new to the honda swap thing i been hearing so much about it now i am going to try to sell my back yard full of stuff i got so much now i need to sell it to finish building my honda i got a 95 hatch i had for about 3 weeks i droped a ls 1.8 in it and lightened it now need some kinda boost turbo or my fav supercharger so any thing in this list is up for trade for any thing to get me closer to boostin. my home number is in here but no calls aftrer 10 pm plese

1990 acura full body kit side skirts frount bumper and back all f/g r33 kit never used $250

1987 vw jetta full interioe all blue $100

1998 acura gsr interiour misc parts not in full make offers

2 1987 mazda b2200 heads $150 each

3 mazda b2200 grils 25 each

1993 civic 1.5 head good shape withe cam and v/c $120

1993 civic 1.6 stage 2 clutch about 1000 milies on it still good $100

saab 9000 cse turbo it is a gearett turbo i dont know much about it it dont have much shaft play and i have the manifold for it to i took it off a car i stripped it ran mint make offers

1987 mazda b2200 clutch 10 miles on it $120

1998 acura disc breaks rear drilled and slotted roter all parts to put ony our car $200 (sold to mike in texas)

1988 crx si headlights $75 (sold to ravunoussi)

1988 crx glove box also si $20

1988 mazda pick up water pump$30 starter$30 altanator $30

2 1987 mazda pick up 5 speed trannys $100 each

mazda 626 intercooler $50

1988 crx si hood yellow $90

1988 crx si hatch yellos $100

1988 crx si interior all black seat a lil rough but most of it there make offers on it all i got all of it back plastics seats trim peaces no dor panela or carpet make offers

1993 civic 1.6 tranny 5 speed good $ 100

1993 civic 1.5 tranny 5 speed good $100

1995 civic hatch back 1.5 motor 110k on it ran strong but had to have the 1.8 $200 it all there but no throtel body but i think i have one for it

1995 civic hatch seats gray mint $75 frount only

1998 acura gsr seats black frount only $100 mint no burns

1993 acura seat all blue no ripps $90

1990 acura seats blue and gray dirty but no burns $50

1993 civic 4 door frount seats tan$40

1995 civic passanger air bag $100

1992 civic hatch back back glass window $50

my name is frank i live in bristol ct all prices and for items only shipping going to depend on location my home number is 860 583 0783 right now i am not workin week vaca so i home most of the day workin on my honda or strippin some kinda car in my shop so i will have more to sell or trade or if you need some hit me up my email is flauzier@aol.com and i can prolly get what ever it is you need but DO NOT CALL AFTER 10PM thnaks

ps i and getin a 91 acurs intergra 4 door in the next week runnin 1.8 ls missin distrbitor and radaton in you want the car befor i strip and scrap it let me know asap i dont waite around and i and strippin a 89 acurs intergra 2 dor if u need any thing it gets junked tuesday moring hit me up

Damn. Oh well. Bump again for you.

nah. I have my Si cloth seats. I want some gsr leathers.

Don't know why. I just do.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 25 2005, 10:28 PM
nah. I have my Si cloth seats. I want some gsr leathers.

Don't know why. I just do.
[post=531099]Quoted post[/post]​

bump up

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 26 2005, 12:18 PM
did you get to send the light out yet?
[post=531387]Quoted post[/post]​

i am leavein now to go to the store now and do some runnin food and shit i will do that at the same time i will hit u back when i get home

to the guy with the lights they are at the post office i will be gettin a call tommrow moring when they get sent out i got there to late tonight to get them shipped but they will are being heald at the post office till moring pick up and i will let you know when i get the call in the moring to confirm that they were sent out wil some kind of trackin number

no sorry i only have frount cloth gsr seats all black no ripps and no burns i will shit pm me for more info and i will try to get pics but my digital cam got stolen sorry but pm me or email me flauzier@aol.com

sorry to all for the delay in respons i been out in the heat cleaning my shop all day gettin ready to do a ls swap tommrow

:ph34r:
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 26 2005, 07:38 PM
to the guy with the lights they are at the post office i will be gettin a call tommrow moring when they get sent out i got there to late tonight to get them shipped but they will are being heald at the post office till moring pick up and i will let you know when i get the call in the moring to confirm that they were sent out wil some kind of trackin number

no sorry i only have frount cloth gsr seats all black no ripps and no burns i will shit pm me for more info and i will try to get pics but my digital cam got stolen sorry but pm me or email me flauzier@aol.com

sorry to all for the delay in respons i been out in the heat cleaning my shop all day gettin ready to do a ls swap tommrow
[post=531597]Quoted post[/post]​

bump

Back