1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pass state ref

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by highperboi, Apr 14, 2004.

1. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

Next week im going to see the state ref to get a BAR sticker for my swap. I was wondering if anyone got any advice on what i need to pass and what they will be looking for?

thanks

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

[​IMG]

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

4. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

hahahaha damn i wish it was that easy but with less money maybe like 20. haha

5. Bl6CRX

Bl6CRX Senior Member

a fifty on top of B's is the only way i've heard of one passing

6. TDaddy

TDaddy Senior Member

when i went to the CA smog ref. he told us he had to find the USDM equivalent of the motor we used (JDM) so, with us, it was a b16 from an XSi; the closest thing to that in the states is a b16a3. so, basically we have to set our integra up as if it's a 94 Del Sol. we have to find the matching ecu to the b16a3, route the vacuum hoses according to the b16a3 routing diagram, and fix the intake i got, since it's not specified for the b16a3, however if you're stock in that area, i think it's ok. basically just make sure your ecu, hoses, intake, and any other mods match the ENGINE EQUIVALENT for the states, (if it's a JDM engine) if not... just make sure everything matches the engine you swapped in. :) good luck!!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted