Passenger side door panels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dman1100

I can't get the interior of the passenger door off. I'm almost positive i got all the screws that will come out. It's a 97 ek and the screws i found are the ones on the door release and the part that the window switch is in. I took them the ones underneath the speaker cover off too. i can't find any more excep one thats inside the panel but i can't reach it until i can find a 1/4 wrench but that doesn't seem to be the only one holding it. anyone who has done this, please help me out here.

make sure all the screws are out and then you just pop it out.....pull the panel and it should just come right off...

i can't find anymore screws though so i don't know whats goin on with it it feels like something is holding it at the bottom of the door but i've looked underneath and in that pocket and everywhere else

there are pressure clips that hold it there .... you need to pull on the door panel... it should come off .... pull smoothly from the bottom it should start popping off

ok i thought they were clips but i was scared of busting them. i have bad experiences with clips on my civic i never did get the splash guard off when i removed the stock intake

Back