Passenger Window Broken...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXDRESOL

This is doing my head in!

I have a Honda CRX Del Sol, drivers window works, rear window works, but the passenger window won't work from either door control!

Everytime I move the paddle switch on it I hear a clicking sound coming from the middle of the dash around the stereo/heating control area...

I've had a play, but before ripping my door cards off n dash out, what can I do? Does anyone know what the problem could be n how to fix it?

Also, tonight, my mate tried to put it down, the window dropped 1cm but won't go back up! (or down even!)

So now i'm stuck with a broken passenger window, thats got a gap at the top, and it's currently raining every night n day non stop with freezing weather, can anyone help me sort this please, would really really appreciate it!

Just got up and passanger seat it soaked lol... is there anyone out there who could help me figure this one out?

Well the fact that your getting that clicking sound in the dash, that means your turning on the power window relay when you flick the switch. Thats good. Now, first, take a can of WD-40 and spray it a long the rubber weatherstripping around the window called the run-channel. If that doesn't give you any significant results, you are going to need remove the regulator assembly and see if it operates freely without being in the run-channel. If its does then you need a new run-channel if not your going to need to buy a new regulater/Motor assembly.

Back