**passes out**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm currently trying to develop a urine powered engine. it's the only commodity that we will never run out of.

then they will just raise the cost and tax the shit out of the supplies you need for creating urine

It costs me roughly 80 bucks to fill up my truck: I get about 275 miles to the tank and drive M - Th to work. $320/mo in gas for my truck alone. I'm gonna get a 96 HX to commute. lol

:withstupid:
the jeep was costing me $300+ a month for my commute too at 19mpg; rocking the rex to work now and have halved the fuel expense but the damn thing needed front suspension = i haven't felt the relief yet :(.

If you're not handicapped, then why aren't you on a bike ?

EDIT: Fuck you I AM handicapped, and I just slap the cane in the fairing. You have no excuse anymore.

even if i had a bike, i don't think i'd commute on it.

Im about to get a diesel and start brewing my own bio-diesel. My cousin brews his own at 43 cents a gallon, no joke, under half a dollar. The cool part is, he can make enough to keep 2 Dodge Sprinter vans and an 05 Dodge 2500 dualie filled up. Doesnt sound like much, but he runs all 3 of those from the Eastern border of Oregon to the Western border and back again 5 days a week. He owns his own small transportation bussiness, in case anyone was wondering why he would wanna drive that far every day lol.

even if i had a bike, i don't think i'd commute on it.

Never know till you try. I took a chance with my commute, but I got into highways really fast. I didn't think I would.

Speaking of, my new job shares a part of your commute. Only where you're on the road for like 2 hours I'm on it for 15 minutes :)

Im about to get a diesel and start brewing my own bio-diesel. My cousin brews his own at 43 cents a gallon, no joke, under half a dollar. The cool part is, he can make enough to keep 2 Dodge Sprinter vans and an 05 Dodge 2500 dualie filled up. Doesnt sound like much, but he runs all 3 of those from the Eastern border of Oregon to the Western border and back again 5 days a week. He owns his own small transportation bussiness, in case anyone was wondering why he would wanna drive that far every day lol.

And just how do you go about "brewing" this wonder fuel.:g:

Easy. 100 acres of biomass. A couple thousand dollars worth of equipment, and a staff of 3 processing it two days a week.

fuck gas,,start walking or riding a bicycle...
oh wait never mind,,then they will put tolls on sidewalks.:mad:

I know i have said it before, but TEXAS kicks much ass, so do it

fuck gas,,start walking or riding a bicycle...
oh wait never mind,,then they will put tolls on sidewalks.:mad:

i would be all for walking, rollerblading, or riding a bike to work... if work wasnt 50 miles away from home

and the motorcycle / scooter thing wont work for me either because it is not at all uncommon for me to have to pick up or drop off client's computers or pick up / drop off servers in NYC
cant exactly put 2 servers and a disk array in a backpack and hop on the bike (no im not getting a fucking sidecar)

being that work is 90%+ of my fuel consumption it wouldnt even be cost effective to get a scooter or something for outside of work use

i miss my insight :(

And just how do you go about "brewing" this wonder fuel.:g:

Buy in bulk, thats what makes the oil based part of it cheaper than pump gas. Transportation cost is extra low, and no overhead pricing from the damn gas station. The "bio" part of it is actually french fry grease. Thats right, the shit that McDonalds cleans outa their fry traps! If your slick like my cousin you can rope a restaurant into a contract so only you can take their fry grease, then theirs an endless supply, at least as long as ppl are eatin food. Restaurants actually pay ppl to dispose of the grease, so when you offer to take it off their hands free of charge they usually jump at the chance. Its kinda funny tho, when you use fry grease in bio diesel it smells exactly like french fries. My cousin jokes about not wantin to run it cuz hes scarred his little boy might try inhaling the exhaust cuz he thinks itll taste good.

My brother was thinking of doing something like that when he had his Jetta TDI...He decided against it because he didn't want to spend the money for the conversion kit and then the money for everything to process the used oil...I guess he looked into it and some people were spending less money (after all the costs of the conversion) on fuel than most people do in their motorcycles...

Back