passion...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sergey P.A.

I went and saw the "passion" movie today, man, I almost shit in my pants, for reall,
like that movie,

what you guys think,

s402db09d7a14a.jpg

It's definitely graphic, that's for sure. I loved the fact that all the dialogue was in Arameic and Latin. The whole Satan following Jesus throughout the whole movie was nuts. I really thought the scene where all the little demon children chased Judas into the desert was great. Overall, the movie is a great depiction of what goes on in the Bible.

I saw it opening weekend.

GREAT depiction of what I've always been taught.

I really enjoyed it. It struck a chord I haven't felt in a loooong time, deep inside me.

crappy movie? well then in that case we don't care about your opinion on this thread. :p

I loved it, and I had a lot of questions my mom answered the next day about who was this who was that.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 6 2004, 03:31 PM
crappy movie? well then in that case we don't care about your opinion on this thread. :p

I loved it, and I had a lot of questions my mom answered the next day about who was this who was that.

sorry guys. dont mind my negative attitude.

religiously geared films just dont do it for me, ya know?

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 6 2004, 03:31 PM

So who were those demon children that were chasing poor Judas?

Not going to see it in the theatre.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 6 2004, 06:51 PM
So who were those demon children that were chasing poor Judas?

I took it as his own mind playing tricks on him as he went insane from betraying Jesus. :shrug2:

maybe when the dvd comes out.

Mel's not going to release it on DVD or VHS. At this time he sttd hemay have runs before easter after it runs its course right now. These plans could change but that what he has said for now.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Mar 6 2004, 03:48 PM-->
revolution8k
@Mar 6 2004, 03:31 PM

Well, don't say it's a crappy movie because it isn't. It's actually a very, very good movie. The screenplay has withstood the test of time, obviously, and Mel turned out to be a GREAT director. As far as movies go, it's actually very good.

went to see it tonight. I used to be a real hard-core christian, but 3 years ago, I got really mad at god, and since, i have named myself basically agnostic. This movie inspired me, and overall, you just see the pain jesus went through...at times i found myself looking away, not because of the gore, but rather the pain and betrayal in his eyes (the actor did a dynamic job). I will admit i cried a little, and no, i aint a cryer. Overall, if you believe in god or not, see the movie.

Mel's not going to release it on DVD or VHS.

oh no fox jews who tried their damndest to keep it from being made will release the dvd... lol throw money in the mix beleifs go out the window...

Originally posted by dohch22a4+Mar 8 2004, 02:32 AM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 6 2004, 03:48 PM
revolution8k
@Mar 6 2004, 03:31 PM

Well, don't say it's a crappy movie because it isn't. It's actually a very, very good movie. The screenplay has withstood the test of time, obviously, and Mel turned out to be a GREAT director. As far as movies go, it's actually very good.

to each his own. im just not interested.

Everytime I remember that Mel Gibson directed it, I keep thinking of an Australian version of the movie. :)

"G'Day Jesus!"
"G'Day!"
"Kroiky! You just turned that there water into wine you did!"
"'Course I did mate!"

::Jesus in blue and white face paint::
"They may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"

Originally posted by DarkHand@Mar 8 2004, 10:30 AM
Everytime I remember that Mel Gibson directed it, I keep thinking of an Australian version of the movie. :)

"G'Day Jesus!"
"G'Day!"
"Kroiky! You just turned that there water into wine you did!"
"'Course I did mate!"

::Jesus in blue and white face paint::
"They may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"

:lmao:

Albert Einstein once wrote:
"I cannot conceive of a god who rewards and punishes his creatures or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither can I now would I want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egotism, cherish such thoughts. I am satisfied with the mystery of the eternity of life and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the existing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in nature."

I agree with that wholeheartedly. Why do we need to have an explanation for everything?

Back