Passport/Rodeo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Anyone on here know how to get to the tail light bulbs so we can change them. All the automotive shops are closed now and we cant get a haynes manual :angry: any help would be nice. oh yeah i forgot its a 1999 honda passport.

Never done it on that car but I am guessing you pop the plastic on the inside, then you have acess to the Bulbs.

nope not even close. When you pop the plastic you have this huge hole. I can feel the wires and the boot it goes to but dont know how to get it out

I'd try an Isuzu site or manual. The Passport is of course made by them, so Honda rules of thumb won't apply. Good luck.

Originally posted by SolPWR@Nov 14 2003, 10:31 PM
nope not even close. When you pop the plastic you have this huge hole. I can feel the wires and the boot it goes to but dont know how to get it out

you usually just twist the boot about 45 degrees one way or the other, and the boot with the bulb in it pops out. thats how it is on hondas anyway.

Damn thing cant get it out oh well my dad's problem anyway. I own a "real" Honda :p

Back