Passwordjdm???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I_<3_my_EF

ok i have a 89 hatch and i was wondering if passwordjdm's corners would work on my hatch with out the jdm frontend concversion?

im new at this stuff so go easy on me.
thanks for any help i get

ok i have a 89 hatch and i was wondering if passwordjdm's corners would work on my hatch with out the jdm frontend concversion?

im new at this stuff so go easy on me.
thanks for any help i get

E-mail them and ask. They'll know better then any of us will...

i believe you will need to get the corners for 88-89..i think theres a small differance bewteeen 88-89 and 90-91

ok thanks

I don't know which one of us you're saying thanks to, but like I said, either call or e-mail them and ask. They're the ones who are selling the parts, they're the experts on this stuff, and they will know better then any of us...

I don't know which one of us you're saying thanks to, but like I said, either call or e-mail them and ask. They're the ones who are selling the parts, they're the experts on this stuff, and they will know better then any of us...

The people selling the parts dont always know what they are selling. In this instance I think they would know, but a lot of companies just hire some random person to "man the phones" so to speak.

if they're JDM corners, no they wont fit without the front end.. and yes.. the 88-89 are smaller than the 90-91s

Back