Patio Heater

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
I originally was going to put a fire pit in my backyard...a nice stone one...but after really evaluating the lay out of my property...i just don't have the yard for it...the best place is near my shed which is about 15 feet from my neighbors yard...i keep seeing these commercials on TV that keep saying the embers can travel lit over a mile....so that also scared me out of the idea....last thing i need is a ember falling on my neighbors pool cover and burning a hole in it or worse burning down his, or my house. Most likely won't happen but it's not even worth risking the liability.

So i did the next best thing i could think of...

Copper Finished Fire Sense 47,000 BTU Patio Heater..operates just like a propane grill...throws off some great heat and looks really nice..

3344.jpg

3345.jpg

pretty cool. i want to see it run while the snow is falling. maybe you could put it in the middle of your driveway lol.

I'm loving that copper finish. Now I don't know if one brand is better than another, but a bar by me has 2 of these on the patio during the winter. Probably a 30'x30' space. You can actually sit outside with no jacket on when it's "technically" like 30-40F out.

I'm loving that copper finish. Now I don't know if one brand is better than another, but a bar by me has 2 of these on the patio during the winter. Probably a 30'x30' space. You can actually sit outside with no jacket on when it's "technically" like 30-40F out.

Yeah i was going to go with the Mocha finish but my wife started looking at them and was like "what about copper" and i was like ....done deal...love it...looks real nice.

Freaking awesome look. Love copper. Will it age or stay the same?

if its real copper it will age, dont quote me on this but i think its take like 300 hundred years before copper ages, then it turns green.

In hindsight maybe you should have gone with mocha to dissuade crackheads from trying to steal it :lol:

Back