Paul van Dyk signs with Sirius

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
GLOBALLY ACCLAIMED DJ-PRODUCER PAUL VAN DYK WILL HOST NEW WEEKLY SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO SHOW

Paul van Dyks Vonyc Sessions to launch on August 31

SIRIUS will also broadcast van Dyks Central Park/NYC concerts

NEW YORK - August 9, 2006 - Oneof the worlds premiere DJs and a GRAMMY® nominated producer, Paul van Dyk, will launch his own weekly show on SIRIUS Satellite Radio, called Paul van Dyks Vonyc Sessions, on August 31. On August 25, SIRIUS will also broadcast concerts by van Dyk from New Yorks Central Park.

Paul van Dyk, a native of Germany, is currently ranked the worlds No. 1 DJ by DJ Magazine. His new SIRIUS show, Paul van Dyks Vonyc Sessions, will launch on August 31 and will be heard each Thursday from 6 pm to 8 pm ET on SIRIUS commercial-free trance and progressive house music channel, Area 33 (channel 33). Each weeks program will be re-broadcast on Saturdays from 8 to 10 pm ET, and Tuesdays from 12 midnight to 2 am ET.

On August 25, SIRIUS will broadcast van Dyks concerts taking place August 18 and 19 in Central Park, New York City, as part of a special ten-hour broadcast on Area 33, Paul van Dyk Live at Central Park NYC. van Dyks Central Park shows will be special live performances using laptop computers, studio software and real-time remixing, enhanced with additional keyboards, sequencers and a drummer.

Said van Dyk, I am thrilled to be joining SIRIUS Satellite Radio and Area 33. Broadcasting my live appearance at Central Park is the perfect way to kick off this new endeavor and Im excited to have the SIRIUS listeners enjoy such an exciting event.

Paul van Dyk received a GRAMMY nomination for Best Dance/Electronic Album for his 2003 original album Reflections. Top-charting singles van Dyk has produced include Nothing But You, Crush, Connected and The Other Side. Earlier this year, he won four International Dance Music Awards (IDMAs) for his latest compilation The Politics of Dancing 2 at the Winter Music Conference in Miami.

I hope they merge soon so I can get all the channels...

yeah, ive only got sirius because ive got dish network...otherwise, i wouldnt care.

Back