Paul's Resirection coupe .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EJ1Mek

Sup fellas i'm new and here is my coupe from start to finish .

Originally i got the car as a shell and really nothing on it .

Before when i first got it , it had really nothing .
inside2.jpg

inside1.jpg

PB040078.jpg

After a full restoration on it this is how it looks now .
11.png

12.jpg

6.png

9.png

3.png

2.png

4.png

3.png

donpic3.png

some trunk and interior shots .
ps17.png

PS15n.png

PS14.png

Some pics with my fellow ej1squad homie.
meandalex3.png

meandalex6.png

meandalex5.png

meandalex4.png

meandalex2.png

mandalex.png

well, it turned out pretty sweet, did you do the paint yourself?

that looks pretty damn good considering what you started with, i bet you had some long nights wrenching on it... nice work man...

Thanks guys yeah really i'm not into the whole lip JDM faze going around not that i dislike it's not me , the only item i like are the eg6 corners :) but other then that i want to keep it really clean and oem look wise and work on the interior comforts and handling more .
And lots of wrench time was involve but time in general isn't on my side considering i have a wife and son and responsibilities that comes first so i tried to give every free time i had to this project i think it turned out really well .
Paint job i did it myself at my family owned body shop this is my very first attempt to paint a car i had lots of learning to do and mistakes to correct before it finally came out like this .
My future plans are to stick with Buddy Club parts after i piece every Buddy Club part they make for my year of car i will finally say im done with the project and eventually sell it down the road .
Here are some updates i recently added to my coupe .
Passwordjdm Shift boot
shiftboot3.png

shiftboot1.png

Buddy Club Radiator/oil caps
buddyclub1.png

HKS air filter system
intake1.jpg

intake2.jpg

OEM 99-00 civic SI DOHC VTEC decals
vtecsticker2.png

vtecsticker01.png

My project was only done 2 months ago so im slowly still working on simple stuff to add .

Whatever you do, dont put the password sticker on your car. Thats just inviting someone to steal it. Right now it just looks like a super well care for stock civic. I'd keep it that way as much as possible.

wow. impressive. I love to see resto sleepers. Especially when both interior and exterior look like it rolled off the car lot

good job man!

Back