Pay attention.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

amen on the highschool txt thing... i was in a car and the girl driving was txting and i wasnt paying attention to the road and we ended up in the other lane and by the time she realized we were about to hit the car she had to swerve onto the complete other side of the road.
thats why i have my passanged txt for me or dont txt at all.

and im pretty sure the seat belt thing is like seatbelts save lives!!!! but i know two people who died because they had their seatbelt on.

Last edited:
I have a lady that works for me walk out of work the other day. I had to go back to work to cover her shift, so I called her to find out what happen. Well it seems that her 17 year old daughter who just got her license a few months ago was driving and messing with her phone. She went under this little underpass and wasn't paying attention to the line of cars that were stopped because of a school bus. She rear ends this lady and totals her mustang, her 15year old sister who just had knee surgery a 2 weeks ago was in the backseat with no seat belt and hit her knee and gets taken to the E.R. No one got hurt but the lady she hit had a teenage daughter that was texting and driving about 6 or 7 months ago and ran a stop sign and hit an old lady and killed her. Sad stuff.

As the famous words of are Irish friends " If ya can't get out of the Kitchen then don't corss the road" Yep

"Why don't you make like a tree, ... and get the fuck outa here".

Sad no one else seemed to pick up on this.

my cousins friend (we will call him a) was driving with his other friend (b) they jumped a railroad track and a had his seat belt on b didnt they wrecked and a got trapped in the car b was flung out the front window. the car was still running a it blew up.

some kid from my school (no idea who he really was, saw him walk around and stuff but thats it) was driving went to pass a school bus and some how ended up spinning out and flipped the car. apparently a car going the other way did not see any of this and kept going and slammed into the drivers side. kid had his seat belt on and if he didnt he would have been able to get out (probly) before the other car hit him.

i do wear my seat belt cuz those are like anomolies

seatbelt laws are stupid.. same with helmet laws.
its all bullshit, if people wanna risk their lives, go right a fucking head.. just as long as it doesnt affect anyone else.
like suicide.. it is a crime, you can go to jail for attempted suicide.

my cousins friend (we will call him a) was driving with his other friend (b) they jumped a railroad track and a had his seat belt on b didnt they wrecked and a got trapped in the car b was flung out the front window. the car was still running a it blew up.

Did Person B survive getting flung out?

some kid from my school (no idea who he really was, saw him walk around and stuff but thats it) was driving went to pass a school bus and some how ended up spinning out and flipped the car. apparently a car going the other way did not see any of this and kept going and slammed into the drivers side. kid had his seat belt on and if he didnt he would have been able to get out (probly) before the other car hit him.

i do wear my seat belt cuz those are like anomolies

Key word being "probably" here. Did anyone actually eye witness the scene? If not, then no one can say for certain what happened and whether or not the seat belt prevented him from exiting the car. My guess would be that it didn't, and that the kid was probably just stunned/injured from the initial accident and wasn't able to think or act quickly enough to scramble out.

I'm not calling BS, but both of these accounts are pretty ambiguous sounding, like nobody was actually there to confirm, and just seem like the typical stories you hear people reciting when they explain to others why they don't wear seat belts...

Last edited:
seatbelt laws are stupid.. same with helmet laws.
its all bullshit, if people wanna risk their lives, go right a fucking head.. just as long as it doesnt affect anyone else.
like suicide.. it is a crime, you can go to jail for attempted suicide.

:werd:

I always wear my seat belt, and I think people are dumb not to, but it should be a choice...

person b did survive he is paralized from the waist down. he is in prison. (dont know for how long)
and the bus driver guy saw the accident.

and i agree with u he could have been stunned but i do not know for sure. i always wear my seatbelt:
One: i dont want a ticket
Two: the chances are better to survive with a seatbelt rather than without
Three: my father would beat my a$$ if i didnt

person b did survive he is paralized from the waist down. he is in prison. (dont know for how long)
and the bus driver guy saw the accident.

Still though, did the bus driver actually witness the kid struggling to unfasten his seatbelt and yelling "MY SEATBELT IS STUCK!" as he burned to death? If so, then fair enough. If not, then I don't really know how anyone can claim that wearing the seatbelt resulted in his death. Stuff like this makes me angry. In my senior year of high school, our homecoming queen died in a car wreck. She was alone, on a country road, and her car somehow ended up in the middle of a corn field. She wasn't wearing a belt so she got ejected from the car. People were saying stuff like "I heard she got distracted reaching for her cigarettes and that's why she crashed" like it was fact. How the fuck do you know? No one was there. People end up using crap like this as a way to push stupid agendas..."seat belts suck"..."cigarettes kill, in more ways then one"...

If no one can actually confirm for a fact that the seat belt killed the kid, then no one should be saying it...

why do popular high school girls die so much?
my sophmore year, two of the most popular senior girls got hit by a car on a country road.
the funny thing is, the police claimed that alcohol played no role in them being hit by a car in the middle of no where.
but my health teacher knew the paramedic that did mouth to mouth on them, and he says otherwise.

like i said he could have been stunned or in a daze im not argueing with u on that point.
idk if the bus driver saw all that but i wil retract the story

i know of one person who died because he had his seatbelt on.

Still though, did the bus driver actually witness the kid struggling to unfasten his seatbelt and yelling "MY SEATBELT IS STUCK!" as he burned to death? If so, then fair enough. If not, then I don't really know how anyone can claim that wearing the seatbelt resulted in his death. Stuff like this makes me angry. In my senior year of high school, our homecoming queen died in a car wreck. She was alone, on a country road, and her car somehow ended up in the middle of a corn field. She wasn't wearing a belt so she got ejected from the car. People were saying stuff like "I heard she got distracted reaching for her cigarettes and that's why she crashed" like it was fact. How the fuck do you know? No one was there. People end up using crap like this as a way to push stupid agendas..."seat belts suck"..."cigarettes kill, in more ways then one"...

If no one can actually confirm for a fact that the seat belt killed the kid, then no one should be saying it...

Aman.

A kid died about 3 or 4 years ago, when he was driving down the highway and some how managed to roll his truck into the median. He was ejected from the truck and was tossed into on coming traffic. according to eye witness's, he was alive and was moving. Till.... an on coming semi, nailed him. and kept going. Did they ever find the trucker? idunno. but the point to this story. Is its all not one things fault. A seat belt couldnt be the sole resposibility on why someone died or not. its all on how someone was driving, who was paying attention, and just how lucky are you. I ve posted pics of a HB that had rolled up in NC, the roof had been smashed it from the rolling, but the driver had been ejected. My thought was, if he had been wearing his seat belt. He could of surly broken his neck on that roof top the next time it hit ground from rolling, instead of being ejected and only fracturing a small amount of skull behind his ear.

Last edited:
Aman.

A kid died about 3 or 4 years ago, when he was driving down the high and some how managed to roll his truck into the median. He was ejected from the truck and was tossed into on coming traffic. according to eye witness's, he was alive and was moving. Till.... an on coming semi, nailed him. and kept going. Did they ever find the trucker? idunno. but the point to this story. Is its all not one things fault. A seat belt couldnt be the sole resposibility on why someone died or not. its all on how someone was driving, who was paying attention, and just how lucky are you. I ve posted pics of a HB that had rolled up in NC, the roof had been smashed it from the rolling, but the driver had been ejected. My thought was, if he had been wearing his seat belt. He could of surly broken his neck on that roof top the next time it hit ground from rolling, instead of being ejected and only fracturing a small amount of skull behind his ear.

yet people still get sued for that kinda shit..
like that guy that burnt himself cuz the mcdonalds coffee was too hot.
it wasnt even mcdonalds fault at all, its supposed to be hot.
or like that robber that fell through the skylight at some bitches house and landed on a knife and sued, and won..

yet people still get sued for that kinda shit..
like that guy that burnt himself cuz the mcdonalds coffee was too hot.
it wasnt even mcdonalds fault at all, its supposed to be hot.
or like that robber that fell through the skylight at some bitches house and landed on a knife and sued, and won..

whudda fuck.

I know the mc donalds one is true. Something about their cups are suppose to be labeled about the coffee being hot and at a certain degree. but falling through some one skylight and getting stabbed. wtf dummy. shouldnt be up there in the first place.

Back