Pay attention.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know the mc donalds one is true. Something about their cups are suppose to be labeled about the coffee being hot and at a certain degree. but falling through some one skylight and getting stabbed. wtf dummy. shouldnt be up there in the first place.

what kind of idiot doesnt know coffee is hot?
especially since hes ordering it..
the knife thing happened in the bay area i think.

I hate that video, it screams Michael Moore.

As to the helmet/seatbelt laws, it should be a choice....

I agree, everything should be a choice, however, there's a lot of stupid people out there and there's zero doubt that wearing a helmet or a seatbelt when in a crash will help. There's always weird cases were they don't but that's how it goes, I had a family member who fell asleep while driving home ran off the road and hit a tree, from what I understand (happened many years ago) the crash wasn't all that bad, however he wasn't wearing his seat belt and was able to smack his head into something, body wise, he was fine, however, uptop, he had major brain damage.

This is where I stand with no seatbelts and no helmets. I agree 100% that it shuld be a choice, however something needs to be in place.

When you fill out your paper work for your DL, next to the do you want to be a doner box, there needs to be a DNR box.

DNR = Do Not Resuscitate

Why? because lets say a monir crash happens, someone on a motorcycle is sitting at a light and gets lightly rear ended, the guy gets pushed 5-10 feet forward then falls over hitting his head on the way down, in turn be becomes a veggietable for the rest of his life. Who pays for the medical expenses?

tax dollars.....

DRN means if you crash and get veggy on us, we're pulling the plug.

Add in the major bike crashes and helmets start looking even better.

same goes for seat belts. Yes, people have been hurt by them but for every person that dies from a seat belt I bet another thusand or 2 or 3 or 10 are saved

x2 on the DNR thing.
i had a conversation with my parents about that and they said i was heartless because id pull the plug on them..
but who the fuck would wanna live like that?

x2 on the DNR thing.
i had a conversation with my parents about that and they said i was heartless because id pull the plug on them..
but who the fuck would wanna live like that?

nothing wrong with wanting to live like that if that is their wishes and THEY pay for it, but to have some 18 year old get put in a bed for 30-40-50-60-70 years and get paid for 100% by tax dollars because he didn't wear a helmet since it was HIS choice....

nothing wrong with wanting to live like that if that is their wishes and THEY pay for it, but to have some 18 year old get put in a bed for 30-40-50-60-70 years and get paid for 100% by tax dollars because he didn't wear a helmet since it was HIS choice....

they said if they hadnt made a choice, and i had to make it..

You people are stupid.

That ad, or combo of 3 ads (The pinky thing was a euro ad from a while ago, I've seen it before - it means that driving like an asshole means you have a small dick) made me cry. The first one was powerful as hell.

The cat or dog thing - it doesn't matter. Because it's a knee jerk reaction. I've fallen off the road because a bag rolled out into the street. I've jerked to the side of the road for blowing leaves. It happens - you don't calculate what it is that's there. You just do.

As far as someone texting - it could be anything - it's not the texting. Things run out in front of you. People get pushed off the sidewalk. Dogs run out, and kids run out for anything. It's not a matter of stupid - it's a matter of their awareness of the world around them.

Since this thread seems like a good story time - my ex roommate had my girlfriend in his car as he sped through a neighborhood (his own, in fact) where he did it routinely. Didn't round a corner or anything - he glanced at his tach. He hit and killed a woman. No brakes. Her ankles were left in the road, her legs turned to bone fragments and a slurry of meat and blood. She lived for 3 days with massive internal bleeding, until finally giving up after her sister flew in from california to visit her.

Driving, even at speed limit, is a matter of responsibility. There is nothing in the world more important than being behind the wheel with passengers or around other people. You are in control of lethal force - a speeding metal object - And you control the outcomes of everyone's life around you.

If you take this irresponsibly, drink, clown around, or whatever - that makes you a dirtbag. Fact.

You mean the time I ended up in a ditch in my Supra because I swerved to dodge a (Paper) bag ?

I wasn't embarassed at all. Why would I be ? If I wasn't going so goddam fast in the first place, I would have been able to control the car as I reacted.

I'm better than that now.

I like Cel, he always stays on the point.

Back