Pay Toilets....lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

there is NO WHERE to piss in NYC. i'm glad these are coming. there needs to be something there.

thats pretty shitty...literaly

taking a dump/piss is a natural body function...like breathing, you *have* to do it or you will die

shouldn't have to pay to do it

stores / restaurants also shouldnt have to let random non paying customers come in and use their bathroom

so if you dont want to use the pay bathroom on the street then you can go into a store / restaurant buy something, and use theirs

or like steve said you can let it flow in a stairwell, alley, etc... just dont get cought, the ticket for that is a hell of a lot more than $0.25

You're not paying to go to the bathroom. You're paying so it isnt all over the place, so it gets contained.

"I shouldnt have to pay a water bill, I need it!" No shit, but someone has to waste money pumping it everywhere and cleaning it.

If you dont like paying 25 cents, open up a window and take a shit out of it. Better yet, just do it in the middle of your bed.

there are plenty of places to go tot he bathroom in NYC,just go into a deli, or a diner. If a place makes me pay, ill buy a soda or a milkshake, id rather pay 3 bucks, get something to drink AND go to the bathroom. Ive never been told "customers only" when i went into places to pee. Orrrrrr go into a subway station and pee in there... oh wait...

now all the crackheads and drug dealers can pay a quarter and get a dime in peace. 15 minutes of privacy? what a deal.

its a hotel room for only 12 bucks a night...
you just can't sleep more than 15 minutes at a time...

i'm guessing they will have to be heated right?
could you imagine your sweaty ass freezing to the stainless toilet seat, and then the door opens?
bahahahaha

I know I wouldn't pay, I'd go to Mcdonalds and buy a soda or something, they'll open the bathroom. I always find a place if I need to go.

fuck buyin shit. I've pissed on trees in the middle of the parks by the lake in Chicago before. :p

hmmm soda at McDonalds or a quarter for the bathroom.....

Last time I checked McDonalds did offer a 0.25 cent value menu. I don't see what the big deal is pay the quarter or piss at home.

Quoted post[/post]]
its a hotel room for only 12 bucks a night...
you just can't sleep more than 15 minutes at a time...

i'm guessing they will have to be heated right?
could you imagine your sweaty ass freezing to the stainless toilet seat, and then the door opens?
bahahahaha
The first will be near parks, which have water and sewer lines, city officials said, and will close at night to keep vagrants from taking up residence.

Back