Paypal is really lame!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saturn_boy96

88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R
Paypal just keeps getting worse. seriously they have screwed me so many times with there "auction is more than 30 days old" crap.

i just recieved an item from an auction that ended on Aug. 28. it was mandrel bent pipe, but its the wrong size. so i tried to complain through paypal today and they said the auction is too old. fuck that... i am so pissed right now. i hate getting jacked for shit, and this happens to me all the time. fuckin' assholes. the seller was "ubendking". motherfucker... paypal fucking bitches... seriously the next time i get ripped i am going to kill someone. this is such bullshit. this happened to me when i bought a transmission, and when i bought a really expensive camera, and when i bought a pda, i am so pissed.

Stop buying shit off of ebay. The most expensive thing I've ever bought off there was an intake for like 60 bucks. I'll buy shirts and shit, nothing over a hundred. I don't want to get jacked.

I haven't had any problems with paypal yet but ebay is shit when it comes to customer service. They always want to get a mediator (sp) involved at a ridiculous price that usually cost more than the item. Try calling up paypal and see if they can help ya.

I've bought $300-$400 items from ebay and havent had any problems thus far (well none that wasnt resolved).

call paypal and ask for the address where they can be served at....

tell them you are dis-regarding their mediator policy and have instead retained an attorney...

correct me if im wrong....but where in the paypal agreement does it say that you HAVE to go through mediation and or arbitration?

keep fucking with them. ask them for the name of their supervisors and just be an overall threatening asshole. but dont threaten to sue them....that's illegal. you cant go around threatening to sue people for no reason at all (unless you allready have indeed filed suit)

beat around the bush and imply that you are in the process of filing suit.....

that should shake things up. write a threatening letter....again, choose your words carefully, whereas you may NOT have an attorney, rest assured they do !!!

Back