Paypal question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allmotord16rex

OK, I ordered a boost gauge from this company and they were out of them so they refunded me the money. Now paypal shows that they refunded it, but it says something about a hold being placed on the transaction. This is what is says, "Temporary Hold Information: This temporary hold was placed because your Instant Transfer payment was denied, cancelled, or refunded. The funds from this payment cannot be released until they have arrived from your bank account, which usually takes 3-4 business days."

Anyone know what this means?

No, I havent waited the 3-4 days, it was just a few hours ago. Does this mean that the money cannot be used until the 3-4 days are over. The reason I want to find out is because I want to order a boost gauge from another place and I want to make sure the funds are available.

It'll take 3-4 days for the money to be credited to your bank account. That's all it means.

other way around...

it means that the person who rufunded it to you didin't have a balance. therefore, it takes 3-4 days for them to pull it from their account to make sure theres actually funds available, then they can give you the credit.

give it the 4 days, and you should be fine

Temporary Hold Information: This temporary hold was placed because your Instant Transfer payment was denied, cancelled, or refunded. The funds from this payment cannot be released until they have arrived from your bank account, which usually takes 3-4 business days

the money takes time to be transfered from your account...
the money isn't there yet, so it can't be refunded yet...

and i wouldn't order anything against those funds, wait the 4 days just to be safe...

Back