Paypal Scam or legit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chestercheeto48

VIP
Has anyone ever been contacted through email by PayPal? I have a feeling this is a scam but I got an email from Paypal saying that I need to update information. I was just going to forward the email to them or should I just delete it?

i never follow any email links.. if i get something, i'll just go to the site and double check, they'll normally have something that says update.. i've had eBay ask me to update, not paypal

yea...ive received the paypal scam emails before...but i dont even open them...they go straight to the trash

I don't have that option as it is on a school computer and the IT staff controls the software. They refuse to use Mozilla because our interweb filter doesn't work on it and that would allow me to be even more "deviant" at school. Go figure we as teachers here have the same rights as the students. Hell I had to fight for the ability to ad fonts to my lab and I am the yearbook adviser. It would honestly take a week before the IT guys could get down here to do it. This is a sore spot with me.....

I currently like my job....thanks for the idea though. By the way I think that is a fairly serious crime now, more than a slap on the wrist.

Back