PAYPAL SCAM Warning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Domi31

Do NOT GIVE INFO on link

Paypal Scam Site

I got this email from service@paypal.com that said i maid a payment to paypal@cigular.com for $298.85

Then at the bottom of the site a link said "Dispute Transaction" Pissed off thinking someone got my password and started to buy shit I click on it and it took me to the site above I typed in my email and password then it took me to a page to confirm my ID I started to fill out info but then it asked for my PIN for my Debit (WTF paypal never asked me this before). then I noted that the LOCK at the bottom of the page was missing (to confirm a now one is waching); then the address was wrong it read http://air26.internetdsl.tpnet.pl/.pl/login.htm

So i stoped and did not send any info out by pressing the confirm button. I diecided to hit the back button and retyped my email and then randomly type in letters for a password; I STILL GOT IN,
Went to paypal.com and typed in my email and then a random password shure enough paypal said i had typed in incorrect info.

If you go on the link above take note that you can not link on the bottom links for BBB or any of the Bottom links.

GO ahead type in your email then a random password you will be taken to a place that ask your Info, this shit is scary!!! (but well done :worthy: )

FUCK SCAMERS I need to call paypal and see if any problems, I check my bank acct and no money is missing.

i got one of these .. saying they suspected someone of using my account.. i typed in my password and then it asked for CC info to verify.. i laughed at the computer and walked away..

Quoted post[/post]]
i got one of these .. saying they suspected someone of using my account.. i typed in my password and then it asked for CC info to verify.. i laughed at the computer and walked away..

the thing is, you already did half of the scam. You type in your email address and password, now they have access to your paypal account which alot of the times is tied to a credit card or bank account. Go to paypal and change your password NOW.

When ever you get an email from paypal or a bank, they will say Dear (your real name here). Next, never ever click a link in an email from a bank, paypal ect. Manually type the bank or paypal address into your address bar.

nothing has been purchased and my password hasnt been changed.. i hadn't used it for a while and i bought something for a friend of mine and after that i got that message.. so i think it may have just been a warning that someone might have been using my account.. but, they hadn't

yeah, cuz paypal is based out of poland....

.pl is nto .com folks.

people who get their shit stolen on things like this deserve it- they are idiots.

Yeah, very common scam. I don't know if really does any good, but paypal recommends that you forward all those scam e-mails to spoof@paypal.com. They will send you one back confirming that it is a scam.

I see them in my GMail spam folder all the time. GMail seems to be really good at filtering these types of emails.

yeah, gmail default filters e-mails with different domains then the one they were sent from...or at least thats how it seems.

Back