Paypal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

well im finally getting to have a chance to get rid of my "kit" that came with the car :lol: anyway, im from ca and the guy is from pa and i was wondering how should i go about this? i wanted to know the SAFEST way for both of us.. he gets his shit, and i get my money.. im new at this shit.. not a vetern ebayer.. so let me know late

have him send you the money via paypal 1st. Make sure it goes into your bank before you send it, some scammers will pay you, then have the person ship it, then talk to paypal saying he changed his mind or something, so he gets the product AND his money back. Anyways, it should take 3-4 days before it goes into your bank, then just ship it out.

are there any other alternatives? like good fashion money order? :D i just heard paypal is scandalous thats all, but if its the only "safe", i guess.. thanks late

Sure, a money order or a cashiers check is garaunteed funds. He can't go back on them.

wats an escrow? yeah im pretty paranoid cuz im a dumbass that gets scammed easily.. i guess i believe in the good nature of man but then i get up getting screwed all the time :huh: .. thanks guys.. peace

:eek: damn haha i dont want spend a lot of money to get some money.. so i should just go with money order, ya? anyhow, thanks a lot guy.. late

Thanks for all the input LSVTEC.. Alright, im out making that cash.. later

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Apr 7 2003, 10:47 AM
cuz im a dumbass that gets scammed easily.. i guess i believe in the good nature of man but then i get up getting screwed all the time

I completely understand the nature of such good-hearted people as yourself my friend.

And in light of your integrity and honesty, i would like to take this opportunity to
let you in on a SUPER real estate deal.
I was going to offer it to the general public first, but seeing as how you are
such an honest, caring, civic-minded citizen, it would be a good deed on my part
to allow you to make me the first offer, kind sir.

IT JUST SO HAPPENS that I have this bridge for sale in the Arizona desert......

tsk tsk Karnash.... What have we told you about taking advantage of people who aren't at your "level"

Originally posted by lsvtec@Apr 7 2003, 11:01 AM
Money Order or Cashiers Check.

Cashiers checks are NOT always good. Brian Wong got one that wasn't any good and a guy on SSM got screwed out of 10k from one.

Well FFciv, seeing as how you intuitively (sp?) figured out i was speaking Spanish in my last post.....

....... i would like to offer you and your equally intelligent co-hort (the guy who keeps on getting scammed) the opportunity of a lifetime.
Im starting this new clothing line in which each piece of clothing is made ENTIRELY from the world's finest threads available....

The one quality that makes this fabric so wonderfull, is that stupid people cannot see it.  Only true intelligent persons such as yourself will be able to see just how spectacular and wonderfull the clothes look like.

to the average simpleton, it will look like you are wearing nothing at all....

I speak semi fluent spanish and don't give a fuck about a dead language. I'd like to take the time now to offer you a great BIG steaming cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP... :D

thank you and have a nice day

danrobb

Originally posted by FFCiv@Apr 7 2003, 12:47 PM
I I'd like to take the time now to offer you a great BIG steaming cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Needs sugar.

I was just letting you know what language he was usuing, so you could...oh, i dont know, figure out what he said...maybe by using, hmm...Quicklatin.com , but hey, my first mistake was caring the second was helping. When will I learn, Never help anyone...

:D

Back