Paypal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

escrow is not much more than paypal, it is 6% (for credit card) vs paypals 3. Also, if you use some other kind of payment like MO or wire transfer, it is the same as paypall. Basicly it is about the same price as taxes. I wanted to do it when I bought the teins but the guy had alot of refrences and he had never heard of escrow.com

i've used escrow.com before, its a great service for both the buyer and seller... almost impossible for anyone to get screwed.

how is a mo or casheirs check safe? i mean for the buyer? i just sent off about $800 in mo. one to a guy for a 98 gsr tranny and one to a guy for gsr shiftlinkage and mounts. i just want to know how safe that was. one of them i have talked to numerous times on the phone and am confident i am getting my product, the other one i can't reach by phone but does respond to e-mail. i sent both money orders certified mail, so they have to sign for them but i don't know what else i could do to make the transaction safer.

welcome to the people pool saturn boy.. and karnash i'm not a total moron.. i am somewhat still an astute individual.. i'm only majoring biogoical science (medicine) and currently maintaining a 4.00 at college :D.. basically, i get scammed because its not that i have an extra chromosome, but im just trustworthy myself and think everyone else is.. but ive learn through experience is TRUST NO ONE!

Back