Yesterday night I did the teardown and rebuild resulting from my parts discussion thread last week. Here are some pics from various stages of the process. This is how things looked when I started: I removed everything down to the motherboard, then removed and replaced it with the new one. The new one is a Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3. You'll note the mounting hardware for the Prolimatech Megahalems, which is the next component installed. Here is the Megahalems installed on the motherboard. Power supply installed at the bottom of the case, and cable management started. PSU is a Corsair TX-750. Memory and primary cooling fan installed. The heat spreaders on the memory barely clear the edge of the fan. Memory is 2x2gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600mhz. Fan is a high-volume silverstone. Here, everything is connected and ready to power-on for the initial Windows installation. Once windows was installed and configured I installed the rest of the hard drives and the process is complete. Shot of the case, buttoned up with new case badges affixed.