peace out y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
gettin ready to leave for Santa Cruz in about 1hr.. if you dont see me on for a few days dont get worried.. :D :ph34r:

10 4.. over and OUT!

fo sho... its just gonna be me and my GF.. she works for the high school district and get a week off for spring break...

thinking i should get a sack before i leave.. lol

well, shes still asleep .. i may have time to pick up before hand, but from who?? everyone is at work

hey... write down my number... if you get lost or need anything... call me. 209.993.6411 i'd be happy to help you out. check out those places i told you about. ;)

you got anyone who can hook a sack of chron in that area.. haha.. i cant get ahold of anyone

oh yea.. if i call.. i'm Clint, so you arent who the hell is this

Nice. I just went to Santa Cruz. It was pretty nice.

I pulled out a skim and it was way too cold to actually go. Ankles hit the water and I was blue in like 8 minutes.

Clint I got a few hooks in the East Bay Area, I grew up in that area but it's definitely out of your way, oh and thanks for PM'ing me back about IDRC this past weekend...... :)

wtf... you were in Santa Clara and Santa Cruz and couldn't even call me? WTF I even was gonna come to YOU!

anyway... call me up Clintstock

Back