peeved? post your least favorite things here.

what pisses you off the most?

• excessive eating/slurping noises

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • visible panty lines of the 'oh god those are fugly' kind

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • scuffing shoes/shuffling zombie walkers

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • people who ride ass on the highway

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • other (post it up!)

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dacheat

..is grounded.
i'm going to start out with cheeto man clipping his mufukking nails. it wasn't bad enough that he openmouth mawed a bag of cheetoes he dumped into his gape at 3pm; no...now he's clipping his nails OCD style. at work. in a cube. next to mine.

:eek:

ps he's cheeto man because every day at 3pm he does the cheeto dumptruck supercrunch. as you can tell, louder-than-shit eating noises in quiet places piss me off. :D

This fucking "You falsified the Change Control Log" thing has me STEAMED today.

People who blame me of dishonest maneuvers, really peeve me because I've dedicated my entire consulting life to honest and real data and record keeping. This is like accusing a 20 year accountant of cooking books.

Im gunna hafta say that the tail gaters in the mornin on my way to work piss me off. Its stop and go for my whole 15 mile commute, yet theres always someone behind me who doesnt seem to be able to see the pattern. The whole way theyll be 2 feet off my bumper at speed then when traffic stops its all they can do to keep from hittin me. The fact that Im tired and grumpy doesnt help the situation, but theyre still lucky that I usually dont have the time for an accident, cuz if I did Id stand on my brake pedal and get a nice new rear bumper on their dollar.

highway gets it.. those motherfuckers really piss me off.. but its not only the hwy.. regular streets too.. they get a downshift from 5th to 3rd most of the time.. with no brake.. haha

clients who decide on thursday afternoon that they want a do-over of something i've been working on all week for a monday go-live.

thanks for the 1 fucking day notice.

i casually deleted their email.

I HATE mouth noises with a fucking passion. You know when your dog walks over to the water bowl.... then...... glop glop glop. It makes me so mad, I don't know why. And Carl's Jr. (Hardee's) Commercials. And that kid that always sat behind you in class in school and chewed his gum like a cow munching cud.

the eating/slurping noises gets my vote.

there is this guy that likes to sit at the lunch table me and some other co-worker friends of mine eat at and he slurps his food when he eats it. then when he talks. he talks with his mouth full of the food hes eating. i dont want to see what you are eating!! i doubt he was taught any type of table manners at all...

When people poke me excessively. Like when they are trying to get your attention, and they just start poking you * poke poke poke poke poke poke poke* .... i have hit people for that, it pisses me off SO bad.

and when people go to fucking slow. Im not a fast driver most of the time. Im usually within 5mph of the speed limit. But if someone ahead of me is only going like 35 in a 40. It irritates the fuck out of me.

LMAO hosmer I remember that shit

I voted eating noises. Somehow my younger brother has figured out how to eat without ever closing his mouth. It's stupifyingly irritating.

When people poke me excessively. Like when they are trying to get your attention, and they just start poking you * poke poke poke poke poke poke poke* .... i have hit people for that, it pisses me off SO bad.

and when people go to fucking slow. Im not a fast driver most of the time. Im usually within 5mph of the speed limit. But if someone ahead of me is only going like 35 in a 40. It irritates the fuck out of me.

Ohhhh yeah. I honk at people until they either 1. Pull over and let me by and get in behind me 2. go faster or 3. break check me then I pass them. I hate people that can't drive.

Furthermore, we get a lot of swerving here. I don't know about everywhere else. But I've come to the accurate conclusion that if you see someone swerving in front of you in Boise, Idaho, they're either drunk or asian.

What pisses me off is the lack of customer service people have now a days. You are bothering the people who are paid to help you?

I was the only person to vote for the zombie shuffler? That pisses me off to no end.

And dacheat I couldnt rep you for the cheeto dumptruck supercrunch or I would.

kids on heelys rolling through stores, and the parents who dont kick their asses for doing it
people dragging their feet while walking
loud eating
people who fuck traffic up because they dont know how to fucking merge

People asking for build advice for their project car , then dising you for truely good advice .
( Ie say they wont perform brake upgrades when adding power ) Stupid kids

You know when your dog walks over to the water bowl.... then...... glop glop glop. It makes me so mad, I don't know why.
i'm afflicted with this, too - is why my dog's water dish is as far away from my living/walking space as possible. :D

he talks with his mouth full of the food hes eating. i dont want to see what you are eating!! i doubt he was taught any type of table manners at all...

:withstupid: yeah i actually held up a hand to block the view on a coworker a few months back, he kinda got the message..he's still pretty terrible.

When people poke me excessively.
:werd:

story or link to it?? :huh:

I've come to the accurate conclusion that if you see someone swerving in front of you in Boise, Idaho, they're either drunk or asian.
here in MN it is usually some dumb bitch cramming food into her mouth (like the lady in her ford contour today that got the :glare: and pass from me today. she couldn't keep that shit on the road for all of the digging in the center console for whatever had her mouth overflowing at the time i passed her. then she got the :disgust1: look which i know was wasted on her cluelessness.

I was the only person to vote for the zombie shuffler? That pisses me off to no end. And dacheat I couldnt rep you for the cheeto dumptruck supercrunch or I would.

yeah zombie shuffling kills me - most when it is a nice quiet kind of day or a long echochamber hallway. ps thanks for the virtua-rep :D

story?? a description will do, i'm pretty sure i don't need to see it myself :D

Back