peeved? post your least favorite things here.

what pisses you off the most?

• excessive eating/slurping noises

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • visible panty lines of the 'oh god those are fugly' kind

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • scuffing shoes/shuffling zombie walkers

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • people who ride ass on the highway

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • other (post it up!)

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man that reminds me how much i hate it when someone at the restaurant seats you right behind to a booth with kids (or seats them right behind you) and the kids are playing romper room with the booth bench. if i ran all the restaurants i'd seat in every other booth FTW. by the time you have to seat someone in the middle booth the other table is about to leave anyway. doesn't that make complete sense?? why do they always pile people on top of each other.. :eyeroll:
As a server I can say there is empirical evidence that EVERY SINGLE host/hostess is completely fucking dense. I think it's a requirement for the job. When I use to smoke I would ALWAYS go up to the stand and say, "I'm going to have a cig, don't sit me until I get back." 80% of the time I would come back to at least one new table.

clients who decide on thursday afternoon that they want a do-over of something i've been working on all week for a monday go-live.

thanks for the 1 fucking day notice.

i casually deleted their email.

You need to implement change control (or hire a project manager).

^^^
Doesn't Bob Villa's name have two l's in it? Like Villa? My mom used to watch that show hardcore and I could've sworn it did.

i had a "run-in" with a kid in the grocery store on monday.
this little fucker sneezed in my direction right when i was walking by him, so i politely yet loudly told him to cover his mouth
his mom looked a little embarassed

then i sold the kid to pedobear

Last edited:
Oh god, that reminds me of the people that walk right in front of you at the store (ehem Wal-Mart) and either walk really slow, or act like you were never there and come to a dead stop. I just say "Excuse you" or something rude and shove by them. The funny ones are the ones that give me the hairy eyeball. They're the fuckers that walk in front of other people, I won't be polite to them.

At school this was more of a problem. When excuse me didn't work, I'd punch/ push their backpacks out of the way and they were usually attached lol.

Not having much free time to get on a forum that you enjoy reading/participating on, so the time you get on it is when you've been tossing and turning for four hours and decide to give up for a bit. Then after catching up on a thread or two, your mind isn't processing well enough to make a legitimate response and you start falling asleep. The worst part is doing it for a week straight.

Another thing, but it's more of a personal peeve... I'm not well-rested unless I sleep for about 10 hours. If I fall asleep and remain uninterrupted, I almost always wont open my eyes until approximately 13 hours later. BUT I have trouble falling asleep every night of my life, so I sleep an average of 4 hours a night on weekdays. This means I am tired for almost everyday of my life except during weekends. Even then, I am so exhausted from being tired I don't even want to do anything. My dumb ass should probably get on sleeping medication, but I have a dependency phobia.

Great thread, dacheat.

What pisses me off, Chinese people in China. They are so rude they make New Yorkers having a bad day look like Mother Teresa. They smoke in elevators, spit everywhere, let there kids piss and crap in public places, throw trash on the ground when a trash can is 1 foot away. Have no idea what getting in line means. Think who ever yell the loudest is right. Have terribly bad hygiene. Never use the mirrors on their cars, will stop in the left lane on the freeway to answer a phone call. Turn right or left across 3 lanes of traffic. Back up down the freeway because they missed their turn. Thats just a normal day here .

Another one I just tought of: Cell phone companies (and this is inspired by the "New Phone" thread of B's. I hate that you can't get a great deal on a phone unless you're signing a two year agreement. What about those of us that have already been with you for a year with no late payments, no phone replacements, no real complications whatsoever? I want a new phone bad but I'm NOT paying full fucking price for one, they're outrageous.

Another one I just tought of: Cell phone companies (and this is inspired by the "New Phone" thread of B's. I hate that you can't get a great deal on a phone unless you're signing a two year agreement. What about those of us that have already been with you for a year with no late payments, no phone replacements, no real complications whatsoever? I want a new phone bad but I'm NOT paying full fucking price for one, they're outrageous.

:ditto: I have a corporate account through UPS and we are not "supposed" to have a contract with Sprint/Nextel. When I signed up years ago I got one for a year, then years later I got another for a year when I changed my rate plan and got a new phone. Nowadays I just look for phones that no one wants or buy a used phone because I am NOT, even though I don't plan on going anywhere else, renewing my stinkin' contract! Paying full price sucks a badgers testicle too.

How about when you change a feature in the middle of the month so they pro-rate both sides of the change and I'm staring at a bill for $200 at the end of the month. I usually make changes to save money, so it's just a last minute twist of the knife before they let me go about my day.

Anyway ever feel like the people who work at the store are out to fuck you over too, not just the corporate? In going to college I dealt with 3 different Verizon stores. Over 4 years I couldn't even tell you how many times I would change a feature, then when the bill came, all my other features besides that one were no longer active and I got charged for EVERYTHING extra I did. It happened multiple times at all the locations I used.

today's peeve: the fucking prissy women at work who push the handicap assist door opener to get into the bathroom. why it pisses me off: the door ratchets open really loud (not smooth at all) and then stays open for a good ten seconds -- so everyone outside of the bathroom gets a good idea of what's going on inside the echo chamber, also smells get their chance to come out and infiltrate the workspace. my cube is within 100 feet of said door, and only the women do it - the men's bathroom has the same f@(!)~+#@ button but they never use it (thank god).

the best part??? the prissy bitches think they're not getting their hands dirty pushing the door open. their logic goes like this: "oh, i'll push this button because i'm clever and i'll dodge all of the germs on the icky bathroom door!"

i got news for you, honeys: ALL YOU BITCHES ARE PUSHING THE BUTTON!! :slap:

51b94950.jpg

me, i do the kickstep on the door down at the bottom: it is quiet, and the shoe does the work. stupid bitches.

:rant:

that thread was full of win and funny!! my favorite:
reckedracing said:
3 people were vicously beaten to a bloody pulp by 2 unknown assailants, witnesses described the event as the chance meeting of 2 chewbaccas and 3 pinatas.

it also reminded me of the time a workcrew that was replacing the basement windows in a house i was renting in columbus, ohio stole my sub (it was stored in the basement for winter). so add that to my pile of peeve too: fucking thieves.

Back