1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pensacola,florida , Great Lakes, Illinoise

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by hatchboy, May 1, 2003.

1. hatchboy

hatchboy Sleeves+boost=Love

hey i am going to great lakes in feb for boot camp then to pensacola.florida for schooling for navy. anyone live around there???
    just wanted to know so i could ride in some rice whal im down there sense i wont have mine. lol
    -dan

2. SpyOneUSN

SpyOneUSN Senior Member

went to boot camp in may 02, great lakes licks ass, boot camp or school. i hear pensacola is nice, but not much better. dont expect much while your still in school, they treat you only a little better than boot unless you got a C school somehwere like me. im in dahlgren, va.

3. DazedCivic99

DazedCivic99 Senior Member

my brother goes to school in pesacola, i live in destin about 1 hour away. it is a nice area, white beachs lots of tourist, sometimes there is surf.

4. Baker

Baker Senior Member

what do you mean by "the great lakes" theres five of them and they cover a lot of area ;) and I live in Illinois

5. hatchboy

Well i am going to a A school then a C school after that. I am doing Air Crew (NON Rescue) hopeing to get on a p3, they offered me cryptologiv tech, missile tech,engineman and like 4 other ones and i wanted to fly so i chose air crew.I go to Great lakes for basic then pensacola for school. Why would it suck there? its fucking florida, lol im from washington state

6. Baker

Baker Senior Member

ok, you're going to be at the base just north of chicago on michigan, right by the nuclear power plant zion. Thats like 40 minutes from me. Its pretty close to chicago

7. hatchboy

rite on,whats it like in basic and in pensacola? how do they treat u, what do i have to expect?

8. SpyOneUSN

SpyOneUSN Senior Member

basic is shit, but its not hard. pay attention and keep your mouth shut. easy shit.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted