pentagon info released

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah this is the only thing about the Bush administration that has actually really bugged me. Being a student of aircraft safety, and a big fan of military weapons technology I vote missile hands down.

The punch marks in the concrete walls make for an interesting story...

the question is why

I never bought the missle concept. The only cover up is the mismagment of intelligence that may have pervented these attacks, the 9/11 investgation showed that.
I just dont see the logic? Planes hit the world trade, After that why would the white house decide to shoot down another plane then hit the pentagon with another missle, I dont see a main goal they are trying to achive there. :ph34r:
I never bought those videos over the internet, there are to many wistle blowers in Wash D.C. Something would turn up by now.

People see something like this, and think "there has to be more," just like JFK. It may be scary to some to think some phychos on a plane or a phycho with a gun and a good shot could do something like that, but sadly sometimes that all it takes

Quoted post[/post]]
I never bought the missle concept. The only cover up is the mismagment of intelligence that may have pervented these attacks, the 9/11 investgation showed that.
I just dont see the logic? Planes hit the world trade, After that why would the white house decide to shoot down another plane then hit the pentagon with another missle, I dont see a main goal they are trying to achive there. :ph34r:
I never bought those videos over the internet, there are to many wistle blowers in Wash D.C. Something would turn up by now.

People see something like this, and think "there has to be more," just like JFK. It may be scary to some to think some phychos on a plane or a phycho with a gun and a good shot could do something like that, but sadly sometimes that all it takes
Have you seen Loose Change? The beggining shows that similar plans that happened on 9/11 were planned for an operation in Cuba but were turned down. So the idea has been around since the 70's.

watch it, it has a lot of valid points with back up proof... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

Quoted post[/post]]

People see something like this, and think "there has to be more," just like JFK. It may be scary to some to think some psychos on a plane or a psycho with a gun and a good shot could do something like that, but sadly sometimes that all it takes

no it's really not that, the puncture, burn patterns all consistent with a missile. And several eyewitness accounts say that a fighter was spotted in the area at the time...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

People see something like this, and think "there has to be more," just like JFK. It may be scary to some to think some psychos on a plane or a psycho with a gun and a good shot could do something like that, but sadly sometimes that all it takes

no it's really not that, the puncture, burn patterns all consistent with a missile. And several eyewitness accounts say that a fighter was spotted in the area at the time...
:werd:
watch the video in my other post, it shows a bunch of interviews of people saying there were explosions before they actual felt the impact. Also, countless reports of smelling Cordite. Cordite and Jet Fuel smell completely different.

I don't usually play conspiracy theory but when you have you see something you can't ignore or dismiss then you gotta wonder...

I don't believe we attacked ourselves though, it makes no sense. So that would mean the coverup was to protect something other then our own government, but what?

"The awnser to 99 out of 100 questions, is money"

I think the coverup protected the economy...

werd...that is no 757. One of those doesnt just VAPORIZE. Looks like a HARPOON to me. Cruise and Harpoon missles are the only ones i know of that can fly that close to the ground (with the exception of shoulder launched, like a stinger).

Yeah I dont see any kind of plane in that video. Here in spokane they played Loose Change at one of the theaters. I was really impressed that there is that much interest from normal people. Not sayin people that look for this kinda thing arnt normal but you know mom and pops type people are actually starting to look around as well.

That is what I have takin away from my research. I have my opinions and feelings and I think thats what the loose change videos are about. Making you think not swallowing what the media spoon feeds you. I wouldnt put any thing past our Government, or any Government. It isnt just our government that is this sneaky and underhanded every government is. But because we are the leaders of the free world we are held to a higher standered. I guess that makes sense as well though.

I really hope that more people start asking questions. Not crying about things but just asking questions as to why things are the way they are. Well thats the end of my little speal.

Quoted post[/post]]
werd...that is no 757. One of those doesnt just VAPORIZE. Looks like a HARPOON to me. Cruise and Harpoon missles are the only ones i know of that can fly that close to the ground (with the exception of shoulder launched, like a stinger).

Stingers are heat-seeking, the other personel-carried weapon would be the Javelin, which is anti-aircraft.

Predator spy drones can be guided with relitive ease. Also 2 have been declared "missing" with no explination. As to that video it gets the point accross just not as bland as some of the others.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Stingers are heat-seeking, the other personel-carried weapon would be the Javelin, which is anti-aircraft.

and anti-tank. Also heat seeking.

it was a missle. where is the wreckage, wing damage, ground marks... hell what the fuck happened to the ppl on it and their families...

I don't believe we attacked ourselves though, it makes no sense.

always think about these things in a "who stands to gain" manner...
it all becomes clear

the country is "attacked", we instantly have both a never ending war against the boogey man in a cave, and we have a constant "threat"
all part of controlling public opinion

follow the $$$ to the answers

no I don't mean Bush's money or Clinton's money I mean the whole economy on a larger level... by waging war on one country after another in the mid east and setting up american friendly governments we can ensure long term oil availability in a world market where demand is ever higher, oil that is required to keep the american economy afloat...

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't believe we attacked ourselves though, it makes no sense.

always think about these things in a "who stands to gain" manner...
it all becomes clear

the country is "attacked", we instantly have both a never ending war against the boogey man in a cave, and we have a constant "threat"
all part of controlling public opinion

follow the $$$ to the answers

I dont see it the country is more at a split than ever before not only that if it is a master plan it sure in the hell not working it is forcasted the republics are going to lose these upcoming elections, becuase a split on the war, only gay marriage will save them now.

I do feel the White House tries to keep people in fear of terrorist but that dose not mean they were the ones that put the attack together. Bush is a dumb man :huh: , but i dont know about a evil man.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

and anti-tank. Also heat seeking.

So we can agree theyre not for shooting buildings? :)

Back