PEOLPE PLEASE FREAKIN HELP ME

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hatch4raceb16@Aug 20 2003, 03:43 PM
that is just simply NOT true. What would stop it, its running that high on the non vtec lobe. IT IS RUNNING THAT HIGH< AND THE VTEC IS NOT ENGAGING, dam, why dont u guys help me instead of bitch at me , this sight is getting lame, i want help not discrimination. dam dam

AND second of all, this is to slammed89integra, u have altezza lights on your car so that right there makes u know nothing about cars, have u not realized yet that those lights are lame.. shit

damn, why are you getting upset? go get laid or something.
we are trying to help, i'm with slammed98integra, i bet you are switching to vtec, but something else is the problem that is keeping you from making power. what will keep the motor running to 8500 rpm on the low cam lobe? how about fuel and air? the duration and lift is so short at those speeds the air would not have enough time to get into the cylinders to create a combustion.

Hey bud I feel your pain. Most people in the site are jokes. Milan, LSVTEC, and Pissedoffsol are about the only guys I know, that have there shit together. Reread the stuff they said. If you did that then, I would hook up with a hondata company is your area and dyno the car. Something sounds wrong. ECU, electric crap could be something really stupid. Grounds, Arch in a wire. Hell anything. Best to let the computer tell you if everything is running okay. Even believe it or not your local honda dealer.

Originally posted by bectondavis@Aug 20 2003, 04:38 PM
Hey bud I feel your pain. Most people in the site are jokes. Milan, LSVTEC, and Pissedoffsol are about the only guys I know, that have there shit together. Reread the stuff they said. If you did that then, I would hook up with a hondata company is your area and dyno the car. Something sounds wrong. ECU, electric crap could be something really stupid. Grounds, Arch in a wire. Hell anything. Best to let the computer tell you if everything is running okay. Even believe it or not your local honda dealer.

and you obviously have your shit together
:blink:

ok heres the deal your car WILL NOT rev to 8500 without VTEC lobes for two reasons one being without a higher lift cam the lobes wont support that high of RPM and second of all if your VTEC isnt kicking in the computer on a honda engine wont let the engine rev that high even if it was possible because it goes into a protect mode to protect the motor so think about it

ok, 92lscivic, if the computer wont let it rev taht high, then y can i do it, this is making me want to kill my stupid car.

I had code 22 on my engine swap. I was using a chipped p28 computer with a b16. What I ended up doing was tricking the computer to thinking that the vtec oil sender (which I didn't physically have on my solenoid housing) was working by taking a piece of wire and two wires taps and connecting the wire that goes to the vtec solenoid to the wire that goes to the vtec oil pressure sending unit. I also unplugged the oil unit wire. Worked perfectly after that. And by the way, my engine reved high with no vtec engagement, it just never made power, or the cool vtec sound. ;)

The bolt for the oil pressure gauage hook up should be on the front of the vtec solenoid, towards the front of the car. Just go to a local automotive store and ask for a oil pressure gauge , but not the one that goes in the car, the one that has a rubber hose attached to it and it will have differnet fiting for the other end which screws into the oil pressure port. AND Its not the oil pressures switch that is behind your block, that one is for oil pressure for the motor! and no my friend still hasn't replaced his oil pressure switch yet, he's being lazy. I don't now, my friend is getting 12v to the blue wire on the oil pressure switch , and he has a good ground, i mean if the wireing is good the only thing i would do is just relace the oil pressure switch, becasue i mean what else can it be. every other test come out right except for the oil pressure test, so i would come to conclusion , that the oil pressure switch is bad!

the reason it revs that high has to do with the ecu not the lifters, he has a chipped p28, if there is no fuel cut off he can rev it to as high as he wants(not a good idea but possible) you guys are talking about stock honda ecus

Back