People are sick....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mwvnos

well this just confirms the decay of modern society.....my father calls me this afternoon to inform me that his best freind's daughter was beaten to death outside of her own home for no reason. to top it all off, the girl was already wheelchair bound due to a brain tumor and she couldnt use the left side of her body. who fucking sick son of a bitch would beat someone like that??? it makes me wanna just not even live to think that someone could do that. i mean think how sick you have to be to beat someone to death who is in a wheelchair and cant do anyhting to defend herself. her parents are the nicest people that ever lived and she was an angel....i cant fucking believe this shit.

RIP Shelley Weber

I bet it was a bunch of younger kids atlest I've heard about that stuff in the past on the news

random kids "12ish" beating up on old people and such

im in Upstate south carolina but it happened in Shelby, NC.....she has a little home behind her parents house on the same 1 acre plot...shes 23 i believe

kill the mother fucker/s that did that is all i can think of ....fuckin strangles there ass's. i hope who ever did it gets brought down

they havent caught them yet....but when the do find whoever the fuck did it.....it wont be pretty. my dad already said he was going ot do everything he can to bring justice to this.i dont mean to sound concieted but my dad has tons of money and he will make those people suffer bad. hes a yankee with a bad attitude and can get shit done. i just hope for thier sake i dont get my hands on them.....iv had a bad time lately and would snap on anyhting.....this just fuckin discusts me

Originally posted by mwvnos@Dec 17 2003, 07:01 PM
they havent caught them yet....but when the do find whoever the fuck did it.....it wont be pretty. my dad already said he was going ot do everything he can to bring justice to this.i dont mean to sound concieted but my dad has tons of money and he will make those people suffer bad. hes a yankee with a bad attitude and can get shit done. i just hope for thier sake i dont get my hands on them.....iv had a bad time lately and would snap on anyhting.....this just fuckin discusts me

I don't care how old they are. A tall tree limb and a heavy Nylon rope is the justice they need. :axe:

Thats the is horible. My prayers are with the family.

And to the fuckers who did that, i hope they burn in hell.

OMG....whats even worse....i got off the phone with my dad about 30 min ago and he said that the girls father is the one that found her on the ground behind her home only in her panties and her bra on her head....im about to puke!!! who the fuck takes advantage of soemone like that???????? i cant fuckin stand this shit....im really gettin sick.....

just puttin them to death would be the easy way out for them.....

Originally posted by mwvnos@Dec 17 2003, 11:05 PM
just puttin them to death would be the easy way out for them.....

i agree...they should be killed very slowly....beat, limbs chopped off, and let them starve to death

Back