1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PEOPLE are so stupid....

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Airjockie, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

The year is 2005....

with all the technical advances that we now have....

TV, Radio, Cars, Satelites, science, Planes, boats, engines, cell phones, etc...etc...

HOW IN THE FUGG CAN 55+ people die in a hurricane????

Proper warning, ways to travel, strong buildings to bunker into.....and yet people still die.....????

And then I've been watching the TV all day yesterday...and I'm watching stupid people....THE NEWS PEOPLE...standing outside acting like they are brave and shit trying to point out how strong the wind is....Who cares??? I'm sure we can see how strong the wind and rain is from a window....we don't need idiots on TV to show that people can stand in the middle of a hurricane and be specticaled on TV so kids can watch and then they want to go outside and do the same shit....MORONS OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO THE NEWS MEDIA......

I can understand that some people don't have too much money and can't afford a car...but the people that come on the news and say flat out...I could have left, but I wanted to stay cuz I didn't think it would hit here and my other family member died....Those are the people that needs to be Darwin-ized....

2. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

^:lol: :lol:^

because 75% of Americans are fucking stupid. Plain and Simple. there is no reason. We've been searching answers to questions like this for years but never thought about the obvious: Some people are just straight fucking stupid!

3. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

my father and i were in the carolinas for hurricane emily.

id love to experience it first hand again :)

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

Louisiana. A red state.

you expect smart people to come out of there?

just watching the mayor of N.O. on tv made me crack up. if that tool shed has a GED, i'd be impressed...

5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

The mayor looks completely fried on teh crack.

Whenever something will happen, Someone will die because of it. Remember the Tornadoes that touched down in CT 18 years ago ? People died.

People die in heavy rains. Shit, they die in their cars in the snow all the time.

6. corvetteguy

corvetteguy Senior Member

i'm still trying to figure out, with all this tech......how we can't seem to have a constant cell phone signal.....

7. Celerity

Because of bandwidth. Thank you for your inquiry, and I hope you have a great day.

It's a MIRACLE, yes, literally unexplained - How we have telephone service in the US. Our current phone service should have maxed out in the 70s.

8. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

that is kinda funny. but, oh well. hurricanes suck.

9. StealthMode

StealthMode Kung Foolin'

Now the death toll is up to around 90 something. There have been 1200 people rescued from their own rooftops. WHY? Because they are too fucking stupid to listen to the warnings given for a very specific reason. Morons...

10. Celerity

If a storm were ever to hit here, I would be in the middle of it. I love storms and natural disasters. Am I an Idiot? Nope. I'm adventurous.

How about sky diving ? There is a saying: Only two things fall from the sky, birdshit and idiots.

-> Steve

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted