people around here have no respect for a nice car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, but an EDM ITR can get titled in the US. It's the same car as the USDM ITR. :D

I'm just saying that there are easier ways to get a LHD ITR in the US and A.

total waste of money. ten years ago this car was cool.

i like the jap front and i like the color alright i guess. it would look a LOT better with black wheels. its not worth anything near what he is asking for it either.

i have thought about doing a jap front conversion, but id rather spend money on performance stuff so thats what im doing.

That's not a "nice car". A nice car is something like an M or an upper class Mercedes or an upper class Lexus or something exotic like a Lambo or Ferrari. Civics and Integras are just glorified grocery getters no matter what you do to them. End of story.

not a big fan of the whole RHD thing. but i ido like the JDM teggy front better. i think it flows better with the headlights instead of 4 holes in your bumper.

this to me is sexy
img8684dl0.jpg

That's not a "nice car". A nice car is something like an M or an upper class Mercedes or an upper class Lexus or something exotic like a Lambo or Ferrari. Civics and Integras are just glorified grocery getters no matter what you do to them. End of story.

so true. my firend onces told me a honda could have 500whp. at the end of the day its still a grocery getting old ass honda. he was talking about my crx.:confused:

not a big fan of the whole RHD thing. but i ido like the JDM teggy front better. i think it flows better with the headlights instead of 4 holes in your bumper.

this to me is sexy
img8684dl0.jpg

I'm not really a big fan of the JDM front end. To me it looks too much like an Accord.

that red teg still has sticker tires..i like the way it looks..but id much rather the 98+ front..

Back