People from CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
Hey B, your from CT right? Feel like kicking some peoples ass?
Heres what happened...
I check my Credit card statment tonight, and I see a charge of $149.95 from a "Mwi*premierhealth Plus". I instantly knew it was wrong because I don't carry nor use my credit cards and haven't for months (been in debt). So it gives a number to call and saying from CT. So i'm like great now i gotta dispute this crap, but its late so I can't right now. So I do a search on Google, for "Mwi*premierhealth Plus", and you know it...the same crap has happened to a bunch of people. Check it out for youself THE BS!

This has got to stop. Sorry, just venting. Pretty pissed at the moment because all i've been doing for the past year is paying down my damn debt and I don't have the patience for this.

How did they get your credit card number? Regardless, just call up YOUR credit card company and dispute the charges. That shouldn't be very difficult seeing as how that Mwi*premierhealth Plus company has such a bad reputation. Hurry up and call.

ya i disbuted a charge last week they mail you a letter with the sales draft and you check yes or no ans sign and it done.
and it a 2 dollar charge if you find out you did make the charge

I just called them to let them know I am disputing and they are sending me out that form. I'm gonna try and call these bastards tomorrow. I swear they better not give me a hard time or I will be going postal on their ass!
That'll be all...

Tomorrow's Saturday, so you may have to wait until Monday to scream at them properly. It might be better to just contact your local attorney general's office, speak to someone in consumer protection or affairs. Let them investigate and file legal charges against them. I still think it disturbing that they somehow got ahold of your credit card number.

Back