People In Michigan ..

• Thread starter SweetGurrl22
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I also live in MI, in Haslett which is a few miles east of E.L./Lansing.

Lol, who would have thought that just a girl on here would make all the people even REMOTELY close to Lansing, MI respond in this thread... So my question to you all is,

Who is going to attend the Hondaswap party April 19th at my house in Haslett, MI?

Come on guys, its not that far of a drive from Ohio and Indiana.. I do it all the time with my photography job!

zueke, in the meet/bbq section, the meet was going to be the 19th (saturday) not the 20th. Either way it is ok with me but there were a few people from the east that were going to drive out. You may be screwing with there plans.

Oops, I guess I for some reason was thinking of the 20th. I changed it, the 19th!!! Lol, I am so tired.. I just finished up with 13 hours of class today straight, and am looking at working 90 to 100 hours over my 'spring break' this upcoming week. Thanks for reminding me of the date asmallsol.

s3db64c8e42214.jpg

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 27 2003, 12:04 AM
s3db64c8e42214.jpg

dude give him some credit, that was one of the few lines in that movie that was actually funny lol

Pills -- remind me as the date approaches more, but I am definently down for going to the track with ya. But you had better be coming to the HS BBQ in April. Hell, even if I have to pick your ass up at your HOUSE and drive you back to Lansing then drive you back later, YOU ARE COMING!!!! so there :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 27 2003, 12:38 AM
werd

maybe if my car is running, and i have time, i might shoot out to the meet..... :lol:

road trip?????
im down :D

i dunno, sometimes its better if they dont talk while you violate them... LOL j/k... yea, shes hot... she just doesnt talk :\

Back